Wrestling Forum banner

What should Cody do next?

What should Cody do now?

2115 Views 38 Replies 33 Participants Last post by  O Fenômeno
Simple question- now that Cody is "rehired", what should he do/ be in?
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· I Am The Liquor
3,291 Posts
Should challenge ADR and beat him for the WHC. Then Sandow can cash-in which would resume their feud, only now it's for the World title.
I'd love for this to happen at the Rumble. Cody beating Sandow for the title at WM would be awesome.

· I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
16,471 Posts
continue feud with sandow and push to whc and then slowly wwe title bc who else is there? cena is out... punk is in limbo... bryan is stagnant.

· Registered
315 Posts
Last night, the Rhodes match was epic (Maybe it only seemed like gold compared to the rest of the card but still), so I'd LOVE to seem them at least try to put them in the tag division, and see if they can produce as a team, only problem is there's way too many tag teams as is IMO.

· Stay Fearless
13,456 Posts
With the current storyline I say tag with Goldust. In a few months he should be #1 contender for the WHC.

· Registered
4,256 Posts
He will be heavily featured within the authority storyline where ADR is not a part of, therefore the WHC picture's not in the foreseeable future

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.