Wrestling Forum banner

What should Cody do next?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,982 Posts
Should challenge ADR and beat him for the WHC. Then Sandow can cash-in which would resume their feud, only now it's for the World title.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
I'd be happy with him teaming with Goldust or going after the WHC (without winning it yet). If he does team with Goldust then that could eventually set up a feud for WM30 after Cody gets screwed over by his brother.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
continue feud with sandow and push to whc and then slowly wwe title bc who else is there? cena is out... punk is in limbo... bryan is stagnant.

·
YES!
2,390 Posts
I'd be happy with either of the WHC Run or Teaming with Goldust. He deserves more than a midcard run though. His performance last night was outstanding. That Moonsault :mark:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Last night, the Rhodes match was epic (Maybe it only seemed like gold compared to the rest of the card but still), so I'd LOVE to seem them at least try to put them in the tag division, and see if they can produce as a team, only problem is there's way too many tag teams as is IMO.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
With the current storyline I say tag with Goldust. In a few months he should be #1 contender for the WHC.

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
He will be heavily featured within the authority storyline where ADR is not a part of, therefore the WHC picture's not in the foreseeable future

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Tag with Goldust and win the Tag Titles. Goldust can clearly still go, and The Shield are doing absolutely nothing with the Tag Titles.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can't think of anybody that should be #1 Contender for the WHC right now other than Rhodes or Ziggler, and with Ziggler's booking, I doubt it'll be him.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I'd like to see Cody get the WHC but for now he should probably tag with Goldust for a while then maybe he gets in to the WHC picture once Sandow's cashed in.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts