Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't wait to see Christian continuing his feud with Alberto Del Rio, they should pick up where they left off, i don't care whether it's for the title or not, Christian/Del Rio match-up just sounds intriguing to me for some reason, they have good chemistry together in their segments, hopefully Christian will return at Rumble and interferes on Del Rio/Rey match to cost Del Rio the victory and then continuing their feud up to Mania, and Del Rio wins.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
Do what he's told to do?

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Take part in a fairly meaningless feud to advance whatever Heel is the midcard champion at the time?

Oh sorry, you said what SHOULD he do, not what WILL he do...

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Edge to win WHC from Kane at TLC
Christian to return, win the Royal Rumble
Feud with Alberto Del Rio until Elimination Chamber
Face Edge at Wrestlemania for WHC.

I can dream also.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
He should turn heel and feud with Edge for WHC.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Take part in a fairly meaningless feud to advance whatever Heel is the midcard champion at the time?

Oh sorry, you said what SHOULD he do, not what WILL he do...

Yeh because it will be fairly obvious what he will do...

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Turn heel, get a good fued for the IC title and walk away as one of the greatest to never win a World title or WWE title.. He won't be alone, as he'll be in the company of Mr. Perfect, Rowdy Roddy Piper and the Million Dollar Man.

You can't ask for better company without holding the top title.

·
Registered
386 Posts
It's been said but it really is the dream match, Edge V Christian at Wrestlemania. For nostaliga sake I'd love to see him come back at TLC as a fake-face pretend to help Edge and smash him through a table, with a chair, off a ladder, building up for an epic 3-4 month feud til Wrestlemania, I'd cum.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
He SHOULD return at the Royal Rumble. He interferes in the WHC match between Edge (who will win at TLC) and Del Rio. Costing either one the match, it doesn't matter.

Later that night, Christian enters the Royal Rumble, but the person who he cost the victory interferes and gets him eliminated.

Then, at Elimination Chamber, that person is in the WHC match and wins, going onto Wrestlemania as the champ. The RR is won by someone from RAW, which leaves the WHC match open for Christian to face the current WHC, whether that be Del Rio or Edge.

Even if he doesn't win, I'd mark the fuck out and probably need to replace my trousers.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts