Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope the show starts with Bret Hart,Hbk,Taker in the ring(The New Generation Era)

The ending should be Austin,Rock,HHH and Vince celebrating(hopefully drinking beer) and instead of any particular theme song of wrestler;Raw's theme song of Attitude Era and then this era's theme song of Raw plays to finish the show

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
D-Bry puts Vince in the cattle mutilation and screams YES! repeatedly to end the show.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
They should have the main stars in the ring from all generation(so bret,hbk,taker,hhh,austin,rock,cena,punk) and then whoever else is backstage, could just surround the ring/stage area and end the show with some sort of big tribute video(sorta like how they ended tribute to the troops,but it'll be paying tribute to Raw,though the stars afterwards would just celebrate with fans)

·
One Winged Angel
3,730 Posts
Something involving McMahon, Rock, Austin, and Cena.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Something involving McMahon, Rock, Austin, and Cena.
lol, they'll prob end it like they ended one of those first 3 hour raws. McMahon takes finishers from multiple guys.

Cena hits him with a AA. Rock comes out, Rock bottoms Cena. McMahon gets happy, but then Rock hits him with Rock bottom. Austin comes out, stunners Rock. And then helps McMahon up, and we get the usual Austin stuff(gives McMahon a beer, McMahon thinks they'll celebrate together,then Austin stunners him)

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
This Era's new main eventers (Punk, Bryan, etc.) beating up Rock, Austin, Vince,etc. to send a message. Of course, i don't expect this to happen.

·
Banned
852 Posts
This Era's new main eventers (Punk, Bryan, etc.) beating up Rock, Austin, Vince,etc. to send a message. Of course, i don't expect this to happen.
I agree with this idea. For sentimental purposes, seeing the main eventers from the past enjoying a beer in the ring to close would be great, but the 1,000th show would be a great time to push progression. People talk about how WWE doesn't make new stars, what better way to do this than to have their current blood beat down the stars of the past on one of the biggest RAW shows of all time? That would be the perfect ending for me.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Cena giving a promo about how he's always here and never going away and what not. Oh joy.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,781 Posts
Would be insane if the show ended with the title changing hands to Brock with Heyman celebrating with him in the ring. Maybe a segment with Vince would be most satisfying.

·
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
4,030 Posts
Cena v Otunga
Have I ever told you that your sig scares the shit out of me?

The 1000th Raw should end with Cena giving an AA to Lesnar and saying that he'll never give up... Lol no but seriously I want it to end with Vince and Austin for some reason. If they are going to have Raw for 3 hours, they need to make that Raw especially good so people will actually watch, this reason makes me think they have at least a few huge things planned for it. Maybe setting up a WM29 feud with SCSA and Punk, or maybe have the title change hands in some shock ending, Ambrose and Foley, something. It'll more than likely end with an Austin and Vince segment though, that was the most memorable of feuds on Raw and makes the most sense.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,529 Posts
Heres my idea, I'd personally love to see this happen.

At No Way Out, Bryan and Punk put on another wrestling clinic, theres a ref bump in this one. AJ comes out and attempts to "help" Punk by sliding in a chair. Punk asks her what she's doing and to get out of there but instead she gets in the ring and tells Punk to hit Bryan. Punk turns around and notices Bryan getting up, but AJ hits him with a low blow and Punk falls to his knees. AJ gives a psychotic smile as Bryan sits in the corner looking pleased. Bryan picks up the chair and gives Punk repeated shots to the body (see Rock/Austin at WM17), AJ brings the ref in the ring and Bryan finally locks in the LeBell Lock and Punk passes out. The ref calls for the bell and declares Bryan the new WWE Champion. Bryan parades around the ring and celebrates with AJ while confetti falls from the ceiling :lmao It would be the best victory celebration ever.

Punk misses a few weeks of Raw to sell the beating.

The next night on Raw - Bryan opens the show to a chorus of boos. He says "Yo AJ, I did it!" Bryan raves on a little bit about winning the championship and how everyone called his World Heavyweight Championship run a fluke and a joke. But he says thats all behind him. Finally AJ gets on the mic and talks about how she played CM Punk, she says she only has eyes for one man. AJ gets down on one knee and Bryan surprised by this asks AJ what she's doing. AJ talks about how Bryan is the love of her life, blahblahblah and actually proposes to Bryan. AJ asks Bryan if he'll marry her and Bryan says he only has one thing to say - YES! YES! YES! AJ and Bryan kiss to a chorus of boos. Again. Later on in the night, Bryan says backstage, he can't think of a better time to have the wedding than on the 1000th episode of Monday Night Raw.

Fast forward a few weeks to the MITB PPV. Bryan faces Rey Mysterio in the main event and goes over clean. I imagine that would be a great match and a returning Rey Mysterio makes a good substitute for Punk.

The next week of Raw is basically just building up to the Bryan/AJ wedding. Bryan asks The Miz to be his best man and Miz says it would be an absolute honor before shaking Bryan's hand. That Raw is just filler building up to the 1000th episode. They can have a tag match with Bryan and Miz vs Mysterio and Santino or whatever.

Then the 1000th episode of Raw comes along. Throughout the whole show, they build around the Bryan/AJ wedding. In the last segment of the night, the roster come out in suits as they sit at the ramp waiting for the ceremony. Bryan comes out wearing a maroon suit and a hat with the WWE Title around his waist. Similar to the No Way Out poster. The pianist plays Rise of the Valkries on the piano as AJ comes out in a traditional white dress. The wedding takes place in the ring, theres the usual white decorations there and of course a massive wedding cake with Bryan and AJ action figures on it. Tamina, Alicia Fox and Kaitlyn are the bridesmaids. Kaitlyn doesn't look impressed and Michael Cole is actually conducting the ceremony, somehow. They do the usual wedding vows, and when Cole asks AJ if she'll accept Bryan as her lawfully wedded husband, she does the "YES! YES! YES!" to a chorus of boos. When he gets round to Bryan, Punk pops out of the birthday cake and attacks him before he can say anything. AJ is shocked by it and Punk goes to work on Bryan, he rips his tux off and gives him a beatdown. AJ starts crying and Punk gets the cake and puts it on AJ's face. The end of Raw ends with Punk holding up the title as the roster and the crowd clap and cheer him on.

I think this would be the PERFECT ending to the show.

·
4,030 Posts
Heres my idea, I'd personally love to see this happen.

At No Way Out, Bryan and Punk put on another wrestling clinic, theres a ref bump in this one. AJ comes out and attempts to "help" Punk by sliding in a chair. Punk asks her what she's doing and to get out of there but instead she gets in the ring and tells Punk to hit Bryan. Punk turns around and notices Bryan getting up, but AJ hits him with a low blow and Punk falls to his knees. AJ gives a psychotic smile as Bryan sits in the corner looking pleased. Bryan picks up the chair and gives Punk repeated shots to the body (see Rock/Austin at WM17), AJ brings the ref in the ring and Bryan finally locks in the LeBell Lock and Punk passes out. The ref calls for the bell and declares Bryan the new WWE Champion. Bryan parades around the ring and celebrates with AJ while confetti falls from the ceiling :lmao It would be the best victory celebration ever.

Punk misses a few weeks of Raw to sell the beating.

The next night on Raw - Bryan opens the show to a chorus of boos. He says "Yo AJ, I did it!" Bryan raves on a little bit about winning the championship and how everyone called his World Heavyweight Championship run a fluke and a joke. But he says thats all behind him. Finally AJ gets on the mic and talks about how she played CM Punk, she says she only has eyes for one man. AJ gets down on one knee and Bryan surprised by this asks AJ what she's doing. AJ talks about how Bryan is the love of her life, blahblahblah and actually proposes to Bryan. AJ asks Bryan if he'll marry her and Bryan says he only has one thing to say - YES! YES! YES! AJ and Bryan kiss to a chorus of boos. Again. Later on in the night, Bryan says backstage, he can't think of a better time to have the wedding than on the 1000th episode of Monday Night Raw.

Fast forward a few weeks to the MITB PPV. Bryan faces Rey Mysterio in the main event and goes over clean. I imagine that would be a great match and a returning Rey Mysterio makes a good substitute for Punk.

The next week of Raw is basically just building up to the Bryan/AJ wedding. Bryan asks The Miz to be his best man and Miz says it would be an absolute honor before shaking Bryan's hand. That Raw is just filler building up to the 1000th episode. They can have a tag match with Bryan and Miz vs Mysterio and Santino or whatever.

Then the 1000th episode of Raw comes along. Throughout the whole show, they build around the Bryan/AJ wedding. In the last segment of the night, the roster come out in suits as they sit at the ramp waiting for the ceremony. Bryan comes out wearing a maroon suit and a hat with the WWE Title around his waist. Similar to the No Way Out poster. The pianist plays Rise of the Valkries on the piano as AJ comes out in a traditional white dress. The wedding takes place in the ring, theres the usual white decorations there and of course a massive wedding cake with Bryan and AJ action figures on it. Tamina, Alicia Fox and Kaitlyn are the bridesmaids. Kaitlyn doesn't look impressed and Michael Cole is actually conducting the ceremony, somehow. They do the usual wedding vows, and when Cole asks AJ if she'll accept Bryan as her lawfully wedded husband, she does the "YES! YES! YES!" to a chorus of boos. When he gets round to Bryan, Punk pops out of the birthday cake and attacks him before he can say anything. AJ is shocked by it and Punk goes to work on Bryan, he rips his tux off and gives him a beatdown. AJ starts crying and Punk gets the cake and puts it on AJ's face. The end of Raw ends with Punk holding up the title as the roster and the crowd clap and cheer him on.

I think this would be the PERFECT ending to the show.
1000th episode of Raw shouldn't end with a Punk/Bryan segment. Austin and Vince deserve it.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,529 Posts
1000th episode of Raw shouldn't end with a Punk/Bryan segment. Austin and Vince deserve it.
Punk and Bryan are "the now." Vince, Austin, Undertaker, Foley already ended the 15th Anniversary of Raw. Besides there will be a 20th Anniversary next year.

·
4,030 Posts
Punk and Bryan are "the now." Vince, Austin, Undertaker, Foley already ended the 15th Anniversary of Raw. Besides there will be a 20th Anniversary next year.
They can start the program off, but knowing the WWE, the last segment will go to Austin or Rock or Vince or someone. Although if it does go to Punk/Bryan I'll be happy. I just want Ambrose to debut then :D

1 - 20 of 107 Posts