Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the next three PPVs of interest for TNA will be their 10th Anniversary, Slammiversary, Destination X 2012, which is presumably going to be all X Division like last year, and of course their biggest show of the year, Bound for Glory.

Just for kicks, I thought I'd start a discussion over what the big matches should be for each show. Lets say about the top 4 or 5 matches on each show.

SLAMMIVESARY X

Bobby Roode -c- Vs. Jeff Hardy Vs. Kurt Angle Vs. Rob Van Dam Vs. Mr. Anderson: King of the Mountain Match for the World Title = There isn't really a major feud going on at the moment for the World Title and since its TNA's 10th Anniversary show, now might be the time to bring back KOTM. Just a thought.

Sting Vs. Ric Flair = I do not want this match to happen. I really don't, but I do feel like there is going to be some kind of "Legends Match" at this PPV. they sort of laid the seeds for Hogan Vs. Flair, which GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY NO, so if I have to have one, lets go with Stinger Vs. Flair because at least Sting is in decent shape for his age.

AJ Styles Vs. Christopher Daniels = By virtue of the storyline they've put in place, this match has to happen, and I pray to all that is holy that it is the absolute end of their series of matches. Just PLEASE! END IT!!!

Bully Ray Vs. Abyss/Joseph Parks: Barbwire Massacre = Its obvious to me that something is going to happen with these two. Since Bully Ray and Abyss already had a bit of a hardcore spectacle at Genesis, they kind of have to up the ante and this might be the match gimmick to go with.

DESTINATION X 2012

If the PPV is going to be "All X Division" like it was last year, then I would probably do this:

Austin Aries -c- Vs. AJ Styles for the X Division Title = That's your main event and I think that would be a damned good one for TNA fans.

Jeff Hardy Vs. Rob Van Dam in a Bound for Glory Series Match = Yeah I'm cheating a little bit, but RVd was on the show last year and Hardy did once get a shot at the X Division Title (his very first TNA match actually) so I'd buy it.

John Morrison/Nitro Vs. Jerry Lynn = Well they got Jerry to do last year's show, so why not get him to do this year's event? And I really do think TNA should try to get Morrison as part of the X Division. He would be the perfect talent to sort of build the division around given his in ring style and I think these two together could have a great match.

Motor City Machine Guns -c- Vs. Christopher Daniels & Kazarian in an Ultimate X Match for the Tag Team Titles = I would have The Guns win the title at some point (maybe at Slammiversary) and then showcase them at Destination X. You have the X Divisiony team of Daniels & Kaz and you have The Guns who have been as much a staple of the X Division as they have the Tag Team division, so why not do this?

BOUND FOR GLORY 2012

Bobby Roode -c- Vs. James Storm in a Texas Deathmatch for the World Title = Very simple. Storm wins the BFG Series and gets his rematch against Bobby Roode where he finally defeats him, putting an end to the near year long reign of Roode.

John Morrison/Nitro -c- Vs. AJ Styles for the X Division Title = AJ Vs. Morrison is a match that I would be very interested in seeing and if they got him, they could do a lot of really good matches with him. Plus, its a high profile X Division Match. We all want that, right?

Kurt Angle Vs. Austin Aries = After losing the X Division Title, they could do something with Aries trying to prove himself against the heavyweights & main event players. Well, who better to put him up against then Kurt Angle? If they are serious about keeping Aries as a regular presence and a bigger star, then this year is the time to do something with him.

Samoa Joe Vs. Abyss in a Monster's Ball = It is amazing to me that these two have never had a match on PPV. Well this year might as well be the time to do it. Use the BFG Series to set up animosity between them and then set up this match.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Re: What Should be the Big Matches for Slammiversary, Destination X, & Bound for Glor

Slammiversary:

KOTM - Angle vs AJ vs Roode(c) vs Anderson vs Hardy
MCMG vs Joe/Magnus II
Bully Ray vs Austin Aries (c) II - Hardcore Rules
The Pope (c) vs KAZ - TV title match

Destination X:

AA vs AJ
MCMG (c) vs Daniels/KAZ
Petey Williams vs Kid Kash - open challenge
Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle

Bound For Glory:

Roode(c) vs Storm
AA vs Angle - no.1 contendership match.
Samoa Joe vs Bully Ray
Magnus vs Pope(c)

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Re: What Should be the Big Matches for Slammiversary, Destination X, & Bound for Glor

Interesting idea and I'd probably be okay if we got what you suggested. Personally though:

Slammiversary
-I'm hoping for a return of KOTM as well what with it being a staple of TNA and Slammiversary. Roode, Hardy, Anderson, Angle and RVD seem like the highest people in the card to go into this, although if Angle turns face it seems very face heavy. So idk maybe stick Crimson in there if they go down the whole qualifying match thing they used to do as it's an easy way to stick him in. If they don't go down this Roode would need a BIG match and the only ones I can think of would be Storm again (too early imo) or Sting returning but I think that only would have worked had they not done the VR match first and had Roode dominate Sting. I could see Angle being thrown in there one on one too, what with him being the guy who beat Roode at BFG etc and not getting a proper rematch. (ugh if they do this)

- AJ vs Daniels is obviously going to happen, I guess I'd be okay if they did an Ultimate X for it too, since again it's a TNA staple and these are two of the best known X Division wrestlers and it could be a good way to (hopefully) finish this for good.

- While I could see Abyss/Parks vs Ray and I'd be fine with this after their better than expected Monsters Ball showed they could work a good grudge match I'd love for Ray/Aries to have some sort of big match like a LMS similar to him and AJ last year. But then it leaves an X title match off the card in the 10th anniversary so I'm conflicted.

- Some sort of Flair/Hogan interaction will likely happen. Idk maybe they'll have the two have a power struggle for control of the show (yay) and use Gunner/Garrett or something similar as puppets while Hogan and Flair yell at each other.

Destination X

-I agree totally w/ AJ/Aries in the ME as the best of the past vs the best of the present.

-Tag match UX sounds interesting too. I wouldn't mind Joe/Magnus being in that against MCMG or Kaz and Daniels since I'd want Joe to be in there somewhere since he's still a recognisable face related to the division even if he can't compete in it any more. If you went down the Kaz/Daniels vs MCMG route I'd throw Joe in against RVD or Hardy I guess.

-I wouldn't mind another X Division showcase like last year either. They're still lacking in terms of depth and talent within the division so this is an easy way to get people in and hopefully have a good match like last year.

BFG
-Roode/Storm for the main event really should be the way they go. Storm coming back to win the BFG series and do what his partner couldn't last year and win at the biggest ppv of the year for the company and would be a very nice payoff to a well built feud. A no holds barred match would be great or something which allows them to go for the brawl like their Lockdown match or Storm/Harris' texas death match. Can't really think of someone better to win the series either, except for maybe Magnus but I doubt he's at that level just yet.

- Angle vs Aries would be a great showcase if Aries got the best out of Kurt. Not sure how it could be worked if both men were faces though considering its a big ppv and they'd need a story. Turning aries heel would be fine with me but idk if the fans would boo him.

- Bully Ray vs Magnus could be very good, especially if Ray has the TV belt by this time or something. Lets Magnus get a win over a v credible heel as well as pick up a secondary singles title to let him have a good run with that. Magnus/Joe wouldn't be awful either.

-AJ vs Jeff Hardy off the top of my head could be a good X title match (provided Jeff fits the weight limit) if they turned Jeff heel again and wanted to give the division some more exposure

- Monsters ball match would be nice too, depends how they develop the Abyss/Parks character though.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

If John Morrison were to make a return to tna like you said, he should not be wrestling before BFG. Have BFG be his debut match in TNA. That will create buy rights and put butts in the sits, and having him wrestle AJ Styles would defiantly create a damn good match. But having him return for destination X aint bad either.

My big matches

Slamiversary

Hardy vs Storm vs Roode vs Angle vs Austin Aries, king of the mountain

Abyss vs RAy in a hardcore match

Destination X

Austin Aries vs AJ Styles, self explanatory, let these guys go for at least 25 minutes and you'll get something special

BFG

Bobby Roode vs James storm, TLC match or something like that

Ultimate X match without robbie E

AJ Styles vs John Morrison

·
Banned
1,603 Posts

slammy:

king of the mountain for world title
roode(c) vs angle vs anderson vs rvd vs hardy. same match as u guys lol, but it does make sense. id have roode retain, beating all former wwe talents and while hes in the ring holding up the world title in victory, storm returns form the crowd and when roode turns around...BAM last call. build to BFG from their.

bully ray vs abyss/joseph parks. i wont post spoilers here for this weeks show but ill just say i got no clue what they doin with him now, but im gonna assume he will begin to fued with ray and this would be some kind of hardcore match.

x division title
austin aries(c) vs aj styles. do i really need to explain this match? longest reigning x division champ vs the greatest x division wrestler of all time. id have aries win, aj shakes his hand after the match. but aj begins doubting himself and wants 1 more shot at the title. see destination x for more.

tag team titles
joe and magnus vs mcmg. what other match do they have? let these guys do their thing and give us a great match. mcmg to win the belts here and tna, give them competition please.

destination x
i really hope this is all x division again and if so here what id like:

x division title
austin aries(c) vs aj styles. the rematch of slammy and main event. these guys tear it up in the ring and have a great back and fourth. then towards the end of the match, aries has control, but the ref is out. aj takes advantage and hits him with the title, picks him up for the styles clash and the win. aj is new champ and has a new heel attitude.

for a tna contract:
they struck gold with austin aries last year so i would love it if they do what they did last year with the weeks leading up to the ppv, x division wrestlers qualify for the match at destination x. this is also an ultimate x match. and if they do what they did last year with 2 former x division stars and 2 completely new talents, here who id wanna see.

petey williams vs el generico vs john morrison vs homicide. 4 great talents. generico would get the contract.

tag team titles
mcmg(c) vs the fallen(kaz and daniels)-mcmg defeat joe and magnus at slammy and begin to fued with 2 of the best x divsion wrestlers ever in kaz and daniles. and mcmg being x division themselves sets up the match perfectly.

jeff hardy vs rvd. dont really know what else to do here lol. both are qualified as x divsion and in a match vs hardy, rvd might actually give a shit.

bound for glory

street fight or last man standing or something great like that for the world title
bobby roode(c) vs james storm. after storm returns at slammy, he then enters the bfg series. while roode is fueding with angle and sting, storm is slowly climbing in the rankings and the leader boards. storm beats crimson at no surrender and ends his streak and is #1 contender. beats roode and is new champ.

ladder match for x division title
aj styles (c)vs austin aries. the final match of this fued. now the final 4 in the bfg series are storm,crimson,aj,and aries. at ns storm beats aj in semi finals. aj is pissed and takes his anger out on rival aries in his match vs crimson, screwing him out of his match. aries says aj always has to cheat to get the upper hand on him so he wants a ladder match at bfg. aj retains the x division title and cements himself as greatest x division star ever.

kurt angle vs samoa joe. revival of the best fued in this companys history. been too long since we've seen these guys in a match and this is where id want it. joe wins and starts building up to the world title yet again.

tag team titles
mcmg(c) vs #demboyz aka: the briscoes. wishful thinking i know, but imagine it. tna sign the best tag team in the world in the briscoes and come in hot and get a title shot against another great team in mcmg. they had great matches when tna allowed mcmg to do an roh show in 07 and again in 08.

didnt mean to be all btb there, but theres my main matches for the 3 ppvs.

·
Registered
402 Posts

SLAMMIVERSARY​
Bobby Roode(C) Vs Rob Van Dam Vs Jeff Hardy Vs Kurt Angle Vs Aj Styles - King Of The Mountain Match

Austin Aries Vs Zema Ion Vs Kid Kash - X-Division Title Match

Bully Ray Vs Abyss/Joe Parks - Monsters Ball

Samoa Joe & Magnus Vs Kaz & Daniels Vs Motor City Machine Gun - Tag Team Title Match

Mr. Anderson Vs Devon - Tv Title

Mickie James Vs Gail Kim - Knockouts Title

Destination X​
Austin Aries Vs Aj Styles - X-Division Title

Zema Ion Vs Alex Silvia Vs Doug Williams Vs Robbie E Vs Kid Kash Vs Anthony Neese - Ultimate X Match

Motor City Machine Guns Vs Kaz & Daniels - Tag Team Title

Samoa Joe Vs Kurt Angle

Mr. Anderson Vs Rob Van Dam - Tv Title

Jeff Hardy Vs Bully Ray - No. 1 Contenders Match For TNA World Title

Bound For Glory​

Bobby Roode Vs James Storm - Iron Man Match For TNA World Title

Austin Aries Vs Samoa Joe - No.1 Contenders Match

Magnus Vs Bully Ray - Tv Title

Motor City Machine Guns Vs Hardy & RVD - Tag Team Title

Aj Styles Vs Daniels - X-Division Title

Kurt Angle Vs Kaz - No.1 Contenders X-Division Title

·
Registered
361 Posts

Above all else...

Roode vs Storm should headline Bound For Glory.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts

Top 5 Slammiversary matches:

KOTM: Roode vs. Storm vs. Hardy vs. RVD vs. Bully Ray

Steel Cage grudge match: Angle/Styles vs. Kazarian/Daniels

KO title: Sarita vs. Gail Kim

International Challenge: Austin Aries vs. Aerostar

International Challenge II: Dr. Wagner Jr. vs. Jeff Jarrett

Top 4 BFG matches:

WHC: Roode vs. AJ Styles

Submission match: Angle vs. Ken Shamrock

TV Title Ladder match: RVD vs. Kazarian

Elimination X II: Aries/Ion/Kash/Daniels vs. Petey Williams/Sonjay Dutt/Amazing Red/Low Ki

·
Registered
990 Posts

Above all else...

Roode vs Storm should headline Bound For Glory.
Definitely. I don't neccessarily think it should be Roode coming off an 11 month title reign though. I'd have Storm win it earlier going in as the defending champion. My idea would be to put him in as a last minute addition to the KOTM match at Slammiversary, after Roode injures another one of the scheduled competitors on the night. It'd add a lot more intrigue and unpredictability to the whole situation. If they simply go with Roode holding the title for that long, it makes the outcome (Storm winning) a lot more obvious.

·
Registered
11,708 Posts

Roode vs. Storm headlining BFG will be an epic fail.

Slammiversary:

Roode vs. AJ Styles for the World title
Storm/Hardy/RVD vs. Bully Ray/Crimson/Sting in a Texas tornado match
Aries vs. Kid Kash X title
MCMG vs. Joe/Magnus tag titles

Destination X:

Aries vs. Roode in a NON TITLE MATCH, CHAMPION vs. CHAMPION, and I would give Aries the win.
MCMG vs. Joe/Magnus Ladder match tag titles match

Bound for Glory:

Roode vs. Jeff Hardy World title..I would give Roode the win
Angle vs. Shamrock in a Cage/Submission
Storm vs. Crimson, and have Storm finally be the one to beat him.
AJ Styles vs. Aries X title...I would have Styles win the title.

I would let Roode hold the title until Bound for Glory 2013 and finally lose it to the guy that has his number, Austin Aries(see:my Destination result)

Long term booking, it's work when you build up a LEGIT babyface.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts

Well the next three PPVs of interest for TNA will be their 10th Anniversary, Slammiversary, Destination X 2012, which is presumably going to be all X Division like last year, and of course their biggest show of the year, Bound for Glory.

Just for kicks, I thought I'd start a discussion over what the big matches should be for each show. Lets say about the top 4 or 5 matches on each show.

SLAMMIVESARY X

Bobby Roode -c- Vs. Jeff Hardy Vs. Kurt Angle Vs. Rob Van Dam Vs. Mr. Anderson: King of the Mountain Match for the World Title = There isn't really a major feud going on at the moment for the World Title and since its TNA's 10th Anniversary show, now might be the time to bring back KOTM. Just a thought.

Sting Vs. Ric Flair = I do not want this match to happen. I really don't, but I do feel like there is going to be some kind of "Legends Match" at this PPV. they sort of laid the seeds for Hogan Vs. Flair, which GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY NO, so if I have to have one, lets go with Stinger Vs. Flair because at least Sting is in decent shape for his age.

AJ Styles Vs. Christopher Daniels = By virtue of the storyline they've put in place, this match has to happen, and I pray to all that is holy that it is the absolute end of their series of matches. Just PLEASE! END IT!!!

Bully Ray Vs. Abyss/Joseph Parks: Barbwire Massacre = Its obvious to me that something is going to happen with these two. Since Bully Ray and Abyss already had a bit of a hardcore spectacle at Genesis, they kind of have to up the ante and this might be the match gimmick to go with.

DESTINATION X 2012

If the PPV is going to be "All X Division" like it was last year, then I would probably do this:

Austin Aries -c- Vs. AJ Styles for the X Division Title = That's your main event and I think that would be a damned good one for TNA fans.

Jeff Hardy Vs. Rob Van Dam in a Bound for Glory Series Match = Yeah I'm cheating a little bit, but RVd was on the show last year and Hardy did once get a shot at the X Division Title (his very first TNA match actually) so I'd buy it.

John Morrison/Nitro Vs. Jerry Lynn = Well they got Jerry to do last year's show, so why not get him to do this year's event? And I really do think TNA should try to get Morrison as part of the X Division. He would be the perfect talent to sort of build the division around given his in ring style and I think these two together could have a great match.

Motor City Machine Guns -c- Vs. Christopher Daniels & Kazarian in an Ultimate X Match for the Tag Team Titles = I would have The Guns win the title at some point (maybe at Slammiversary) and then showcase them at Destination X. You have the X Divisiony team of Daniels & Kaz and you have The Guns who have been as much a staple of the X Division as they have the Tag Team division, so why not do this?

BOUND FOR GLORY 2012

Bobby Roode -c- Vs. James Storm in a Texas Deathmatch for the World Title = Very simple. Storm wins the BFG Series and gets his rematch against Bobby Roode where he finally defeats him, putting an end to the near year long reign of Roode.

John Morrison/Nitro -c- Vs. AJ Styles for the X Division Title = AJ Vs. Morrison is a match that I would be very interested in seeing and if they got him, they could do a lot of really good matches with him. Plus, its a high profile X Division Match. We all want that, right?

Kurt Angle Vs. Austin Aries = After losing the X Division Title, they could do something with Aries trying to prove himself against the heavyweights & main event players. Well, who better to put him up against then Kurt Angle? If they are serious about keeping Aries as a regular presence and a bigger star, then this year is the time to do something with him.

Samoa Joe Vs. Abyss in a Monster's Ball = It is amazing to me that these two have never had a match on PPV. Well this year might as well be the time to do it. Use the BFG Series to set up animosity between them and then set up this match.

Thoughts?
In theory you present some very good ideas, but I think you miss the mark just a little. Not a knock as some of the ideas are good or probably close to the line of thinking we see in TNA.

Slammiversary :

-KOTM is a great idea for the 10 year anniversary as the main event of the evening. However I would remove Angle and replace him with AJ. Unfortunately that probably won't happen because we are likely getting AJ vs Daniels yet again. But KOTM being :

Roode vs AJ vs Hardy vs RVD VS Anderson

...puts Bobby in a match against 4 faces he has cheated out of their title shots. The other 2 faces, are Storm and Sting. I'd leave Storm off the card, and probably have him return in the post match to leave Bobby laying...and this would restart the build towards BFG.

-Sting in a legends kind of match is fine. His opponent likely either a returning Jarrett (even if for one night) or Angle. He has storied histories in this company with both so either would be a fine choice for the 10th anniversary and could work a decent 15 minute brawl with Sting.

-Daniels should be in a 3 way tag match for those straps vs Joe/Magnus and the Guns. It also opens the door to put the straps on Kaz/Daniels as you can beat the champs without them taking the pinfall. They can lose a televised rematch in an unclean fashion. Both Joe and Magnus would be well served by being included in the BFG series.

Destination X :

-Aries vs AJ is the main event no question there. Aries should win clean and then resign as champion on Impact and be entered in the BFG series to begin a move up the card from the XD.

-Kaz/Daniels taking the titles can then open the door for a tag title match on this show as well as giving what is on paper a pretty strong XD tag match vs MCMG. Considering they have yet to give this match away, it opens the door for 2 very fresh matches for DX.

-Jerry Lynn coming in for a one off is a great idea considering he is retiring at years end. So one final match with TNA is a way for the company to thank him for the work he has done for them in the past.
The best option for Lynn is Zema Ion with Lynn coming in an wanting to teach him "respect" for his not having any remorse about injuring Sorensen. Morrison is so much more established than Zema...and Zema would be best served by working the feud with the veteran who can help build him up.

BFG :

-Storm vs Roode is the obvious main event with Storm finally going over.

-Angle vs Morgan would be a good match to put on this card. They had a fantastic match 3 years ago, one of Morgan's best matches. It adds a strong undercard match to the biggest show of the year and gives Angle a fresh feud for the most part.

-Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe. Hardy also needs someone fresh to work with, Joe reverting back heel (I hate constant heel/face changes but...) gives him that. Joe also works best as heel even though he gets cheers/chants. Again building the undercard strong.

-Aries vs Daniels. They had a good short TV match. Kaz and Daniels would be well served as transitional tag champs before you split them as well (though be it through Gut Check or whatever you need to add talent to the tag division). Daniels can help be a pawn in building Aries up as he moves his way up the card, and again you get a strong undercard match on paper. And that "pawn" is a very good in ring talent who can really help Aries as he makes the transition towards the upper card on a permanent basis. This matchup actually IMO would have a chance to steal the entire show.

I'd think saving Aries vs Angle and Aries vs Hardy would be wise. Those could be Main Event/World Title matches in the late spring/early summer or BFG 2013.

-Bully Ray defending the TV title against Magnus. Magnus is a potential superstar waiting to happen. A feud beginning here and culminating in a month or 2, with Magnus going over and taking the title is the start of building up Magnus as a singles wrestler. His first singles title eventually coming against the best heel going right now is a good way to try and get him over strong.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts

Slammiversary: Roode vs Joe
Destination X: AJ vs Aries
BFG: Roode vs AJ

·
Banned
653 Posts

Any match with AJ Styles or Austin Aries is money.

·
Registered
399 Posts

There is no destination x this year

·
Registered
2,403 Posts

Unconfirmed as far as I know. TNA programs lists VR in July but could be a typo.

·
Banned
354 Posts

My idea for Slammiversary so far:

WORLD TITLE: KING OF THE MOUNTAIN 2.0
Bobby Roode (c) vs Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles vs Rob Van Dam vs Mr Anderson
*Four faces who have been cheated by Roode, it's good. Roode wins, but Storm lays him out afterward.

Sting vs Jeff Jarrett
*A "legends" match without including Hogan/Flair (which is a terrible idea)

TAG TEAM TITLE
Magnus/Joe (c) vs Hernandez/Gunner vs Motor City MachineGuns
*with the dropping of Anarquía, it would be good to see this pairing (from the house shows) come out. Another way to see MCMG again too.

X DIVISION TITLE
Austin Aries (c) vs Christopher Daniels
*Hopefully we can get this AJ feud cleared up and Daniels BME'ing his way back into the X Division title scene.

KNOCKOUTS TITLE
Gail Kim (with Karen Jarrett) (c) vs ODB (with Eric Young)
*I was kind of imagining Gail Kim vs Traci Brooks (original Knockout vs original champion) but Traci was released, so ODB is another particularly long-serving one. And, I thought, as long as JJ is returning, why not Karen?

TELEVISION TITLE
Devon (c) vs Bully Ray
*The former Team 3D face off against each other. Bully is intended to take the belt here.

I'm aware that is only 6 matches, but I'm happy to bend to suggestions.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts

Slammy:

- Bobby Roode(c) vs. James Storm (some stipulation added)
- Sting & Hogan vs. Flair & Jarrett
- 5 Man KOTM

Destination X:

- Austin Aries vs. AJ Styles
- MCMG vs. Kazarian & Daniels

Bound For Glory is very far, won't discuss about it now.:cool2

·
Registered
1,947 Posts

SLAMMIVESARY X

DESTINATION X 2012

BOUND FOR GLORY 2012

Thoughts?
I like almost all these matches. Not sure about the main event, just because I can't see them bringing back KOTM, and really don't know what would be last, anyway. Sting/Flair might be nice, except for the fact that Flair looks horrible and literally don't want to see him wrestle. The shame of that is that despite that, he's light years better in the ring than Sting and Hogan, and can still go.

I actually really like someone else's suggestion of Hogan/Sting vs. Flair/Jarrett. Hogan and Sting have never teamed together on PPV, and putting them against their greatest opponents is nice. Flair for Hogan and Jarrett for Sting. Plus, between Jarrett, Flair, and Sting, they can keep the pace moving and have a decent 10-minute match.

I'm always down for AJ/Daniels. Sorry.

Ray/Abyss or Ray/Devon is fine with me. The Barbwire match would be special, the last match between Ray/Devon would be nice, too.

The DX is amazing, as well. And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one still, STILL, waiting for Joe/Abyss. It's been SEVEN years. This is why TNA struggles.

·
Registered
11,708 Posts

Bound For Glory is very far, won't discuss about it now
5 months is pretty close.

I do like the propose Sting/Hogan vs. Flair/Jarrett match

·
Registered
2,403 Posts

Universal Orlando has the date listed for DX. So....appears it may just be a program typo.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts