Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since he's not in the BFG series and by the time BFG rolls around he probably won't be the X-Division champion anymore, so... what to do with him?

How about a "Special Attraction" match? Like the one Joe had in '05 with Liger? You could bring some International talent (my choice would be Ibushi) for one night only and make Aries look like a star, ready to take on whoever leaves BFG with the belt.

I just hope they don't throw him in a meaningless match come October...

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
AA vs AJ

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Aries/AJ/Joe to decide the 'greatest ever X-division champion'.

They wont throw him into a meaningless match, its pretty obvious how high they are on him.
Daniels deserves be in that match as well. 2nd longest reign in the division and 3 time champion.

Those saying AJ, keep in mind that Daniels recently stated they are still in the middle of the beginning and there is a lot of story to tell so in all likelihood this feud won't end until BFG at the earliest, so that may not be a current option.

A feud with tweener Anderson or perhaps RVD if they turn him heel could be in the cards.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Please don't make me have to sit through Aries and Angle. There's like a 5% chance Aries could get Kurt to cut out the stupid shit he always does but Kurt would view it most likely as an excuse to throw in even more spots and finishers since Aries is an X Division guy.

Aries vs AJ plz, would adore that.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Please don't make me have to sit through Aries and Angle. There's like a 5% chance Aries could get Kurt to cut out the stupid shit he always does but Kurt would view it most likely as an excuse to throw in even more spots and finishers since Aries is an X Division guy.

Aries vs AJ plz, would adore that.
The only way Aries could cut Angles BS is if Aries was the heel, which is unlikely so yeh I wouldn't mind Aries and Joe going at it again

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Defend the X-Division title against AJ Styles. Drop it to AJ and afterwards move on up to the main event while AJ becomes the face of the X-Division again.

·
HEADBANGA
23,513 Posts
He won't be in either the World or X-Division title scene so I don't give a shit what's he doing. I'm quite pleased by the thought of that. :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts