Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked out WWE Immortals today and was surprised to see a number of divas in the game. Paige is a dark sorceress and a banshee warrior, Trish is a white witch, Nikki is a pyromancer, Brie is an ice witch, and so on. AJ Lee, though, is no where to be found in the game, but I have no doubt that they will release an update some time in the future to include the longest reigning Divas champion in history.

So I'm wondering, what do you guys think AJ Lee's WWE Immortals incarnation will be? I was thinking a pixie of some kind (a la Megan Gwynn) since she has become almost synonymous with the butterfly-emblazoned Divas championship, or perhaps she will just be her majestic self (like Daniel Bryan is in the game)?

What do you guys think?

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Ohh I don't know how about a "Black Widow" :jericho2

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
The game really needs more characters.

They put Paige, The Bellas and Trish in but no AJ.

No Rollins, Ambrose, Orton, Wyatt or Rusev but we get Big Show, Kane, Reigns and Sheamus.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Of course AJ is not in the game. They have enough divas in the game and it's not like they put every diva in a WWE video game anyways... I don't know shit about this game except the characters. The trailer looked cool though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts