Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who would you bring in and ship out if you were overseeing a roster overhaul? With my signings I look at persona, charisma, mic-skills and presence and releases I look at a lack all of the aforementioned. I know I'm not breaking new ground by making a thread such as this but hopefully it can create good discussion.

Hirings:

MVP
Batista
Kevin Fertig
Kenny King
Rhyno
Colt Cabana
Chris Masters
Ken Doane
Michael Tarver
Trevor Murdoch
Mark Briscoe
Jay Briscoe
Eric Escobar
Mark Jindrak

Firings:

Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu
Tyson Kidd
CM Punk
Hornswoggle
Dolph Ziggler
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Daniel Bryan
Christian
Heath Slater
Kassius Ohno

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Who would you bring in and ship out if you were overseeing a roster overhaul? With my signings I look at persona, charisma, mic-skills and presence and releases I look at a lack of the aforementioned. I know I'm not breaking new ground by making a thread such as this but hopefully it can create good discussion.

Hirings:

MVP
Batista
Kevin Fertig (Moredecai, Kevin Thorn)
Kenny King
Rhyno
Chris Masters
Mark Briscoe
Jay Briscoe
Eric Escobar

Firings:

Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu
Tyson Kidd
CM Punk
Hornswoggle
Dolph Ziggler
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Daniel Bryan
Heath Slater
Kassius Ohno
Im glad your not in charge then. This has to be top 10 worst post I have ever read.

Kevin Fertig (Moredecai, Kevin Thorn), CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Kassius Ohno REALLY

·
Registered
859 Posts
Who would you bring in and ship out if you were overseeing a roster overhaul? With my signings I look at persona, charisma, mic-skills and presence and releases I look at a lack all of the aforementioned. I know I'm not breaking new ground by making a thread such as this but hopefully it can create good discussion.

Hirings:

MVP
Batista
Kenny King
Rhyno
Chris Masters
Trevor Murdoch
Mark Briscoe
Jay Briscoe
Eric Escobar

Firings:

Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu
Tyson Kidd
CM Punk

Hornswoggle
Dolph Ziggler
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Daniel Bryan

Heath Slater
Kassius Ohno

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why companies like WWE and TNA don't hire people from the internet. My sig shows my reaction to what I've just seen

·
Banned
852 Posts
Hire:

John Morrison
Kurt Angle
RVD

Fire:

Alicia Fox
Brodus Clay (unless he gets character development/a feud)
Miz

·
The Sundance Kid
18,640 Posts
Hire:
John Morrison
Melina
Chris Masters
MVP
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Jay Briscoe
Mark Briscoe

Fire:
Khali
Hornswoggle
Kelly Kelly
Alicia Fox

·
Registered
101 Posts
Originally Posted by AttitudeOutlaw

Hirings:

MVP
Batista
Kenny King
Rhyno
Chris Masters
Trevor Murdoch
Mark Briscoe
Jay Briscoe
Eric Escobar

Firings:

Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu
Tyson Kidd
CM Punk
Hornswoggle
Dolph Ziggler
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Daniel Bryan
Heath Slater
Kassius Ohno
So eliminating most of the midcard and the current WWE Champion is going to benefit the company...? lol

·
Banned
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:lmao What a troll.
Yeah, because I'm not a fan of Bryan and Punk I am a troll. :no:

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why companies like WWE and TNA don't hire people from the internet. My sig shows my reaction to what I've just seen
When they say that they mean generic IWC smarks, i.e the Bryan/Punk-loving, Cena-hating kind - a label I don't fall under. You can disagree with my opinion but I don't fit the mold of the stereotypical internet fan as you so insinuate so your points pretty invalid.

So eliminating most of the midcard and the current WWE Champion is going to benefit the company...? lol
See: "Hirings"...

·
The Sundance Kid
18,640 Posts
Yeah, because I'm not a fan of Bryan and Punk I am a troll. :no:
Well you did say you'd fire the current WWE champion (Punk), one of the best wrestlers and more over guys in the company (Bryan), an extremely talented young athlete (Tyson Kidd), and a guy in Chris Hero who hasn't even debuted on the main roster yet. All "internet darlings" highly rated on this forum. So yeah, you're a troll. Sorry bro.

·
Banned
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As soon as i read fire CM Punk, this thread was dead to me.
That's fair enough. I'm not expecting everyone to have the same views and opinions, much less on a forum where you're attacked for not following the 'hail Bryan, hail Punk' status quo.

Care to share your hire/fire list?

·
Registered
251 Posts

Hirings:

MVP
Batista
Kenny King
Rhyno
Chris Masters
Trevor Murdoch
Mark Briscoe
Jay Briscoe
Eric Escobar

Firings:

Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu
Tyson Kidd
CM Punk
Hornswoggle
Dolph Ziggler
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Daniel Bryan
Heath Slater
Kassius Ohno
fpalm:kobe:damn

·
Banned
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Of the guys on my 'fire' list the only one who can string a sentance together somewhat comfortably is Punk. I'm not denying his ability to talk - he has a good talent for it. However, he's simply too much of a joke physically to warrant a place on the roster hence why I would release him. WWE have let guys like Hardy, Angle, RVD and Batista go - if Punk was to get his release it would not make a jot of difference.

If I was overhauling it the ethos would change from pandering to the work-rate loving IWC and instead catering to what actually draws - presence, charisma, character and good talkers.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
Fire
Great Khali
Jinder Singh
Heath Slater
JTG
Justin Gabriel

Hire
Kurt Angle (Legends Contract/Work Mania)
Austin Aries
Mark Briscoe
Jay Briscoe

Nothing major really, just those things. Its not the actual talent but how their utilized.

·
Banned
92 Posts
Yeah, because I'm not a fan of Bryan and Punk I am a troll...
This shows that you are way worst than iwc smarks, and iwc smarks are fuckin disgusting. Not being a fan of a wrestler and want him to be fired doesn't make you a man with an opinion, it makes you a stupid boy..

·
Registered
8,281 Posts

Hirings:

MVP
Batista
Kenny King
Rhyno
Chris Masters
Trevor Murdoch
Mark Briscoe
Jay Briscoe
Eric Escobar

Firings:

Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu
Tyson Kidd
CM Punk
Hornswoggle
Dolph Ziggler
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Daniel Bryan
Heath Slater
Kassius Ohno
:kobe

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Of the guys on my 'fire' list the only one who can string a sentance together somewhat comfortably is Punk. I'm not denying his ability to talk - he has a good talent for it. However, he's simply too much of a joke physically to warrant a place on the roster hence why I would release him. WWE have let guys like Hardy, Angle, RVD and Batista go - if Punk was to get his release it would not make a jot of difference.

If I was overhauling it the ethos would change from pandering to the work-rate loving IWC and instead catering to what actually draws - presence, charisma, character and good talkers.
So everything Punk has in spades... hmmm. Yep, you're a Punk-hating, troll and this thread is nothing more than a way for you to bash Punk some more. You knew putting Punk (and Bryan) on your "fire" list would provoke a reaction.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts