Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
lol im glad i didnt make those
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
Olympic Zero said:
You MAY be able to make better than that.
At least you don't use premades ( So you claim ;) )

thanks in some ways but yea thats true with the premades anyone who uses those can make a banner in 5 seconds or less people like us work hard
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,720 Posts
The first program i used was PhotoStudio 2000.

Only because it was already on my computer. But yeah PhotoSHop is the best.
 

·
version 2.0
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
X-treme2099 said:



thanks in some ways but yea thats true with the premades anyone who uses those can make a banner in 5 seconds or less people like us work hard

WOOOAAAAAAAAH! Stop right there!
There is no "us."
There is an I.
And there is a You.
But definatly no "us."

I will stop people from constantly flaming you, only because its right, not because I like you.

RECAP TIME:
NEVER SAY "US" AGAIN!
EVER!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
Olympic Zero said:



WOOOAAAAAAAAH! Stop right there!
There is no "us."
There is an I.
And there is a You.
But definatly no "us."

I will stop people from constantly flaming you, only because its right, not because I like you.

RECAP TIME:
NEVER SAY "US" AGAIN!
EVER!

ok *runs away like a littl girl crying
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
PSP SUCKS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
all of the adobe programs annihlate any other programs. Photoshop is more professional then paintshop pro, you can still get brushes and shit for PSP but they suck and all.
 

·
version 2.0
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
TEPODESTA!! said:
all of the adobe programs annihlate any other programs. Photoshop is more professional then paintshop pro, you can still get brushes and shit for PSP but they suck and all.
Except for GoLive. It sucks, and Dreamweaver is much better.....
but Adobe is the best.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
840 Posts
I could get Photoshop cracked, but I have a 56k so it would take about a day for me to download that sumbitch. I had to settle for PSP. It's okay if you don't plan on making backgrounds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
u see all my bgs they r ususally th good part of my banenrs i make em in psps
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top