Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell in a cell was the greatest ppv of the year it so well organised and every match was good. The build ups weren't even that big yet the ppv was incredible question is which ppv can possibly be better then this one.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Royal Rumble 2011 or TLC... I doubt SS can go big,cause the 'Taker-Kane feud will be over and the next one will be overshadowed for certain,unless the WHC goes vacant and it is like a Scramble Match or a Six-Man Ladder Match over the title...

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Elimination Chamber.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW you all enjoyed summerslam more then hell in a cell thats an LOL that cracks my ribs.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am not trolling I honestly thought it was the best ppv this year defiantly had matches better then all the other ppvs which were full of DQ's horrible finishes and croweds so silent you can hear the wrestlers tell each other which move to do next. I thought it was good but hey if thats your guys opinion I can't judge.

·
Registered
128 Posts
HIAC was okay; IMO not really as bad as some people might say it is. Still, it's far from being the best PPV of the year; there are many better ones than this.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts