Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, I'd have to say at least one of the top things that pisses me off about WWE is the fact that since Chris Benoit passed away, they have chosen to forget his existence. He was one of the greatest in-ring technicians in history. His career & life achievements shouldn't be erased just because of what happened the day he passed away. It sickens me that they would do that.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Of all the things THAT pisses you off?

What about lackluster performances by majority of the roster.
Terrible storylines. Ok I won't say terrible but just bland.
Worthless US and Tag division.
Divas.

List goes on.

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
For me, I'd have to say at least one of the top things that pisses me off about WWE is the fact that since Chris Benoit passed away, they have chosen to forget his existence. He was one of the greatest in-ring technicians in history. His career & life achievements shouldn't be erased just because of what happened the day he passed away. It sickens me that they would do that.
get real mate they arn't going to endorse and decorate someone who killed his wife and child, I enjoyed his career immensley but I dnt have any negative feelings towards WWE for not acknowledging him. No one knows what was going on in his head leading up to the events but it doesn't change the facts of what happnd, I think it's ridiculous that you can feel SICKEND that they don't acknowledge him however I wouldn't blame soemone for feeling SICKEND for what he did to his family.Im sorry but I find your logic absaloutly ridiculous

·
1,101 Posts
lack of basic logic being applied to feuds and storylines

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Of all the things THAT pisses you off?

What about lackluster performances by majority of the roster.
Terrible storylines. Ok I won't say terrible but just bland.
Worthless US and Tag division.
Divas.

List goes on.
It's one of the things that really pisses me off. But I see where you're coming from. There are some superstars that get maybe five minutes of tv time a month, which pisses me off. The tag team division also irritates me, because it's just so...not there. There's no competition. The tag team champions are a joke. It's ridiculous. The divas dont piss me off so much as the fact that they never get enough time to even create a good match. A lot of the divas right now are worthless but they're are a few (Beth, Nattie, Melina) who are actually good wrestlers, they just dont have a chance to show it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
get real mate they arn't going to endorse and decorate someone who killed his wife and child, I enjoyed his career immensley but I dnt have any negative feelings towards WWE for not acknowledging him. No one knows what was going on in his head leading up to the events but it doesn't change the facts of what happnd, I think it's ridiculous that you can feel SICKEND that they don't acknowledge him however I wouldn't blame soemone for feeling SICKEND for what he did to his family.Im sorry but I find your logic absaloutly ridiculous
Im not saying what he did was RIGHT by any means. What I'm saying is just because that happened doesn't mean they should stop selling all of his DVD's, never acknowledge that he existed & not include him in lists of WWE greats that would've definitely been in 5 years ago.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
No deep divisions - your favorite wrestler winning a title is not a cause to celebrate when they has no one to compete against.

·
1,101 Posts
Im not saying what he did was RIGHT by any means. What I'm saying is just because that happened doesn't mean they should stop selling all of his DVD's, never acknowledge that he existed & not include him in lists of WWE greats that would've definitely been in 5 years ago.
of course they arn't going to release a benoit DVD no matter what the circumstances were leading up to what happend, WWE are a business they are not going to market someone who killed their whole family and they are completely within their rights to do so and whats all this JUST BECAUSE your making it sound like nothing, great performer he might have been and yes he was one of the best ever but he kissed good bye to his legacy when he took his wife and childs life

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
of course they arn't going to release a benoit DVD no matter what the circumstances were leading up to what happend, WWE are a business they are not going to market someone who killed their whole family and they are completely within their rights to do so and whats all this JUST BECAUSE your making it sound like nothing, great performer he might have been and yes he was one of the best ever but he kissed good bye to his legacy when he took his wife and childs life
Okay, so when Michael Jackson passed away, after all the years off everyone calling him a pedophile & making fun of his color & all that, did people say no we're not going to promote him. We're not going to acknowledge he ever existed. No, they didn't. Because people realised that whatever he did, he was a great musician. & people loved him for that. I realise that what Benoit did was f*ed up but why cant people at least accept the fact that he was a great when it came to his profession?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Okay, so when Michael Jackson passed away, after all the years off everyone calling him a pedophile & making fun of his color & all that, did people say no we're not going to promote him. We're not going to acknowledge he ever existed. No, they didn't. Because people realised that whatever he did, he was a great musician. & people loved him for that. I realise that what Benoit did was f*ed up but why cant people at least accept the fact that he was a great when it came to his profession?
1. The disease that changed his color is no reason to forget his legacy. fpalm
2. No matter what anyone says, there was NEVER any proof that he was a "pedophile".
3. He was never convicted of a crime.
4. He didn't murder his wife and son.

Above are 4 reason why your argument is null and void.

On topic: The lack of a legitimate tag team division still upsets me, but I'm almost at the point of acceptance.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
1,101 Posts
1. The disease that changed his color is no reason to forget his legacy. fpalm
2. No matter what anyone says, there was NEVER any proof that he was a "pedophile".
3. He was never convicted of a crime.
4. He didn't murder his wife and son.

Above are 4 reason why your argument is null and void.
QUOTE]

this

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Where to start?

Primarily the fact that there are two world champions

Nothing is character driven

Storylines are inconsistent

WWE treat fans like idiots

Anonymous GM

And many, many more. I have decided only to watch WWE from Jan to April. The rest of the year is ridiculously lame.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts