Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE now has AirBoom,Awesome Truth,Usos as well as JTG/Young on NXT,Ziggler/Swagger could be a team(but looks like they'll feud instead), don't know if Titus/Percy Watson are a new team or just randomly paired.

What tag teams would you like to see added to the new tag division(hopefully WWE gives the tag division meaning/time).

Since WWE won't be pushing him in singles competition, they should give Barrett a partner, like McIntyre and do some sort of UK alliance. That seems like something that even without tag titles, that team could be important.

It'd also be cool if after the Sin Cara stuff is over, Sin Cara jr(Hunico) teams back up with his FCW partner Epico so we can see a masked tag team in WWE.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
-Christian/Barrett(It will give them something to do).
-ADR/Ricardo Rodriguez(Ricardo is actually a pretty good wrestler)
-Ryder/Trent Barreta.

why stick Barrett with Christian.. That will drag down Wade even more than he already is.. Anyway why random pair a bunch of guys.. They need to sign indy teams who actually have chemistry of working together..

Hopefully the tag team of Hawkins and Reks lasts and gets a decent push, as they seem like they will be an awesome team

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,046 Posts
Baretta & Hawkins
Ziggler & Swagger (seeing as their both being managed by Vickie)
Ted Dibiase & Brett Dibiase (bring Brett up from FCW)
Hunico & Epico (once the whole double Sin Cara angle ends)
The Colons: Pimo & Tito (bring Tito up from FCW)

those along with the current tag teams of Air Boom, Truth & Miz (when they return), The Uso's would make a half decent division.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I dont want random jobbers paired up and pushed, I want new guys who are pushed from the start as teams. Think of teams past, Hardys, Dudleys, Edge & Christian, APA, New Age Outlaws, Too Cool. Tag wrestling was awesome back then, the legendary TLC matches are some of my all time favourite ever!

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes ted needs to be in a tag team he is getting little success in the singles division and who better for him to tag with than his bro

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
I want to see Johnny Curtis & Derrick Bateman. They were tag team champions in FCW and I'd like to see them team up on the main roster.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
I want to see ACTUAL tag teams, not two superstars thrown together and pretend it's a tag team. There is a reason The Road Warriors are the greatest tag team of all time in the eyes of many - they were a legit team. Steiner Brothers were for a long time. British Bulldogs, etc. Miz and Truth aren't a tag team (though they're great on the mic).

Motor City Machine Guns = tag team
Evan Bourne and Kofi = two singles guys stuck together since they can't hack it solo

I'll take Motor City

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I want to see ACTUAL tag teams, not two superstars thrown together and pretend it's a tag team. There is a reason The Road Warriors are the greatest tag team of all time in the eyes of many - they were a legit team. Steiner Brothers were for a long time. British Bulldogs, etc. Miz and Truth aren't a tag team (though they're great on the mic).

Motor City Machine Guns = tag team
Evan Bourne and Kofi = two singles guys stuck together since they can't hack it solo

I'll take Motor City
Nearly every team is two guys paired up randomly.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
Would love to see the Briscoes in WWE. Kings of Wrestling, Bad Intentions, No Limit, Hijos del Averno, Halloween and Damian 666 and American Wolves. That's my wishlist.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Triple H & R-Truth: The Conspiragame

The Miz & Dolph Ziggler: Ziz

Mark Henry and Zack Ryder: Woo Woo Woorld's Strongest Broski You Know It

Johnny Ace and Husky Harris: Husky Aces

·
Asuka
96,233 Posts
Orton/Cena lololol
You know what? I like it. Let them hold the tag titles for the next 20 years and push Punk as the top guy on Raw and Miz as the top guy on SmackDown. Fine with me.

As for a tag team I want to see, I don't want to see it for a LONG time, but I'd love to see a Miz and Alex Riley reunion at some point, if Riley ever becomes a main eventer. They can team together for a while cause I think those guys are perfect for each other.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts