Wrestling Forum banner

What "old guy" is most likely to get the same midcard jobber-to-champion as Kane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kane's somewhat random rise to World Champion status a decade after it made any sense has given a small ray of hope to some of WWE's older employees.

I mean, look at Kane: he's over 40, has breasts, and had basically been jobbing in the midcard since 2005 before winning the title.

So now that Kane's proven that it's possible for an over-the-hill, constantly buried, largely untalented man to get a title run, what other "old guy" do you think has the best odds at getting a similar run?

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Christian definitely. He has all the skills, the fans love of him, and he just has the look that lends itself to being a fan-favourite world champion.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
None. The only reason Kane has the title is because they needed a big return feud for Taker for the big Smackdown debut on SyFy. He wouldn't even have a job if he wasn't Taker's kayfabe brother.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
None of the above. But if I had to choose for the sake of the topic, I'd pick Mark Henry. He's the worlds strongest man and has been loyal to the WWE for about 14 years. He could turn heel and If a few people got injured over on Smackdown (while he was over there), I could see them making the colossal mistake of putting the belt on him. But like I said I don't believe anyone on the list will get the "Kane treatment".

Of course if the question was asking "Which veteran jobber SHOULD win the world title", I'd go with Christian everytime.

·
Registered
439 Posts
None of them really have a shot. But Chavo deserves to get the big one. He can't job to Hornswaggle any longer!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts