Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too be honest Night Of Champions was going so well and enjoyable up until Cena's entrance, which may I say was lame as well as his suck up mic work right before the match started. But What I am most confused about is Del Rio, and CM Punk. Right I need to know, if they were not planning on making Del Rio hold the title for long then why have him cash in on Punk and take the title off him? Was it a ploy just to get the title round cena's waist again in a different rout? because it sure seems that way, I know people will say "he brings in the merch" but I honestly think if cena is off tv for a long period of time, people will see the younger guys given more time and will step up, I just hope Del Rio has not been buried to mid card, he has the ability to be great, but I just am getting really frustrated with Cena continuously winning titles, also what now with Punk? Certainly did not expect that ending, was pretty lame for Nash to take a sledgehammer hit on his return, he should have been the last man standing IMO. Well More questions have been posed than answered but I really am unsure wwe know what they really are doing with the Punk storyline.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts