Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new here my first post what do you guys think will happen with Wade now as it appears he is out of Nexus i hope they dont turn him face as he is a really good heel what do you think his chances are in the Rumble ? .

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
im new here my first post what do you guys think will happen with Wade now as it appears he is out of Nexus i hope they dont turn him face as he is a really good heel what do you think his chances are in the Rumble ? .
Recognise that name from WWE Universe ;)

I think he'll probably do a 'loner' kinda thing, similar to Randy Orton, only Heel.
i'd like to see he and Daniel Bryan fued.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Recognise that name from WWE Universe ;)

I think he'll probably do a 'loner' kinda thing, similar to Randy Orton, only Heel.
i'd like to see he and Daniel Bryan fued.
lol glad to see my legend lives on :D tbh id like that but i heard a rumour he may face Taker at Mania .

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts
I like the thought of him being a loner. I don't want him to turn face...that's for sure. Maybe an anti-heel, perhaps.

Barrett vs Taker at Mania? I'm sure someone was just throwing that at the wall to see if it would stick. I wouldn't mind that though. I don't think it'll happen however.

And welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
lol glad to see my legend lives on :D tbh id like that but i heard a rumour he may face Taker at Mania .
I'm gonna make the most of this troll free site for as long as possible to be fair :p

I'd heard that too, but i just don't see it, Undertaker is the kinda guy that'd target the entire group, not one individual, and with Wade out, i just don't see it.
plus Wade's 'stock' has dropped quite alot since TLC.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Clearly he moves to SmackDown to start his WrestleMania feud with Undertaker. He can't possibly stay on Raw with Cena and the Nexus Wolfpac still there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Undertaker's going to return and single him out instead of the entire Nexus. We'll be able to have Wade Barrett vs Undertaker without the nexus stigma attached.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Undertaker's going to return and single him out instead of the entire Nexus. We'll be able to have Wade Barrett vs Undertaker without the nexus stigma attached.
id love to see Wade vs Taker at Mania as it would do good for Barretts career win or lose .

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hopefully he'll get jobbed out and released or at least go off camera for a while to work on his in ring work. Seriously, did you guys see that top rope elbow drop tonight? Horrid.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
What will happen, is when Taker returns to destroy all of Nexus, Otunga will reveal why they attacked him, which will somehow get Nexus off the hook and single out Barret.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I don't think he should turn face and go to Smackdown...i'd rather see him stay as heel and getting involved further in this Nexus storyline, he's still one of the most interesting figures in this storyline to be honest. From the booking standpoint, he's not exactly a threat without his lackeys (Otunga pointed this out after Barrett's match with Big Show where he lost by countout) so it will be interesting to see if he goes with lone wolf route.

·
Banned
542 Posts
No this will probably just turn Barret in to an anti - hero only focusing on Nexus. With the shit he put the Cenation through for the last 6 months i doubt that will we see Cena and Barret or any other face for that matter on the same side as Barret. Now the big task for Barret can he destroy what he created himself 6 months ago or is he going to need help.

On a side note this is a big test for Barret since it seems hes on his own now can he carry being a heel and working the crowd by himself? Can he alone keep are interest without 6 other guys following him around? This will be interesting to watch in the next couple of weeks. And aside from all of that Barret is a big enough star now he doesn't need to be in Nexus , Nexus needed him and he kinda stated in the backstage promo.

With all of that said i see big things for Barret in the year 2011. Lets hope WWE doesnt fuck it up.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
I'm gonna make the most of this troll free site for as long as possible to be fair :p

I'd heard that too, but i just don't see it, Undertaker is the kinda guy that'd target the entire group, not one individual, and with Wade out, i just don't see it.
plus Wade's 'stock' has dropped quite alot since TLC.

·
KO
5,350 Posts
There really isn't a lot for him to do on RAW. He's above the US title, not a contender for the WWE championship, and RAW really doesn't have anyone left besides Morrison, who has nothing to do with him. Right now, I wouldn't even get him a place in the EC (Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Miz, Morrison, Punk). So probably a move to SD, where he can linger around the ME until Taker comes back to feud with him? Or, after the Rumble, he could go against Edge for the WHC.

·
Registered
72 Posts
hell just come back as a singles competitor. although him moving to smackdown is a good a idea for kinda like a "fresh start" but also as someone said if he came back with tarver and sheffield and young as like an anti-nexus that would be cool. nwo's all over again lol

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
What will happen, is when Taker returns to destroy all of Nexus, Otunga will reveal why they attacked him, which will somehow get Nexus off the hook and single out Barret.
or if he is face, after nexus is destroyed and punk drops them to fight cena, he will avenge them against ut.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
As long as Wade Barrett sticks around, which he will, i'm not bothered which direction they take him. His mic work is fantastic and I personally thought he suited the leader of Nexus position much more than Punk does because he has a villain look about him, so I'd prefer if he stayed heel. Personally I think Sheamus would be better going face.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts