Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rematch?, Jobbers? Take turns sleeping with Rosa? Or will they get the boot in the annual cuts, personally I never liked them anyway so I hope its jobbing to Tensai for a few weeks then out the door, I hope Rosa stays tho, she's the second hottest diva (Eve's number 1) in the WWE right now

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Mandatory squash... I mean rematch and then NXT or more likely Superstars.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Threesome.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Epico should form a new tag team with hunico like they were originally planned to

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
They are useless without Rosa. Without Rosa, they are generic jobber tag team #45342.

Truth and Kofi should fued with O'Neal and Young for the Black Tag Team Championships.

Reactions: Kling Klang

·
Registered
3,683 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Wow rather shocked at the dislike of Epico & Primo. We want a solid tag team division and they have the tag team look and are related so it makes more sense to have them as champs than the random pairing of Truth & Kofi. Plus Rosa...nuff said.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Yeah wtf why this hate for Epico and Primo? They are probably two of the better wrestlers on the Roster.

It's not their fault they were given absolutely nothing to work with, they didn't even bother to give them characters. They were bad guys apparently because they had a valet who yelled a lot in Spanish. That was their gimmick. Tag Team with valet who yelled in Spanish.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts