Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally like the guy, I think that he has decent mic skills & in-ring he's pretty good but I don't really see what will happen with him now? When he states his rematch clause I can't see him winning, what do you think?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
rematch at hiac but wont win. then he'll probably be opposite side of team rock/cena vs team del rio at ss

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
I personally like the guy, I think that he has decent mic skills & in-ring he's pretty good but I don't really see what will happen with him now? When he states his rematch clause I can't see him winning, what do you think?
big fan of the guy as he has the look of a great heel champ, Has a rematch clause which he will lose.
I have a strange feeling he will feud with Ricardo which would be awful and predictable but i would like to see him have a series of matches with punk as both are talented and would for sure produce some classics. wwe need to start doing proper feuds again that go on for years like angle vs benoit,mankind vs taker etc

·
THE ONE.
5,352 Posts
Im not sure really what to say? Rematch at HIAC but really does he even warrant that kayfabe he got called out by Cena straight after winning the title saying he's a fraud and a complete fluke and a con artist, proceed to the PPV and he loses the title. Kayfabe he isn't title material.

Terrible booking.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Back to the drawing board. They have absolutely ruined him and it actually sickens me how they went about it. They devalued the Rumble by having him win, they devalued the World Title at Wrestlemania and now they have devalued the WWE title not to mention how they have made him look a complete and utter joke. Way to build those stars guys, way to build those stars. At this rate they would probably be better sticking the mask back on him and repackaging him because in the current WWE environment he's going to end up like Swagger tbh.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I see Team Cena vs Team Del Rio at Survivor Series.

Team Cena will probably consists of Cena, Rock, Alex Riley, John Morrison and CM Punk.
Team Del Rio will probably have Del Rio, Triple H, Miz, R-Truth and Ricardo Rodriguez.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts