Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Men with Ven
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm aware of his new role "in the back" but when do people expect him to be on TV again, I know he does some buryin', but he's one of, if not the best Mic workers left, I'd like to see him soon..

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
I know it's been re-done time and time again but I see Triple H forming a Stable/Faction and occasionally getting drawn into the ring for a match here and there. I think as a Heel would be better but not important. Possible corporation type deal, maybe against Big Johnny.

I expect him to be off T.V for a while though.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I think he's going to be off tv for a while but when he comes back as a wrestler i want to see him as a face against lesnar, or as a heel against punk for the title.

·
Men with Ven
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think he's going to be off tv for a while but when he comes back as a wrestler i want to see him as a face against lesnar, or as a heel against punk for the title.
I think the passion has gone for HHH in the ring, he might put Punk and a few others over, but I can't see him v Lesnar

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Yes i see what you mean, but you know in a laurinatis+lesnar/HHH feud for a one match only, i can totally see HHH having the support of the fans and the roster in a big summerslam main event for exemple. I don't want to see HHH wrestle every week but a big blockbuster like this could do wonders in terms of passion in a ppv.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
nothing. it wasnt called end of an era match for nothing. seriously, i think another title reign is out of the picture so maybe couple of matches left in him. as far as his on screen character goes he should take a break.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
He's happy with the office job, that much is for sure and as much as I want to see him on TV every week, it's clear he's needed where he is. Earliest I see a return is on the 1000th Raw episode in July leading to a build for Summerslam. If not that then a return on the 20th Anniversary Raw in late Nov/early Dec and a build for the Rumble and the RTWM. All in imo of course.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I'd love to see him in a corporate heel role, but there's no chance of that anytime soon with Johnny Ace filling that role nicely.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
i'm crossing my fingers for a last Rock/Triple h feud in the future .. damn it if we saw hogan/sting in 2011 then we should get Rock/Triple h again :D

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar (w/ Johnny Ace) on WM 29, for the control of the company.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Hes more focused on his duties backstage and being groomed to take over for Vince. I think he will wrestle on occasion but i dont think he will have any more major feuds unless him and Michaels decide to have one more match which i think is unlikely.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts