Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think WWE should pull a WCW move and bring in Jeff Hardy and have him dump the nice, new, pretty TNA belt in a garbage can. That's how you bury competition. Of course, you don't have to bury competition is you just pretend they don't exist.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Have someone come out as another wrestler and make their return later. such as Triple H returning as Masked Kane, piss kane off and have a feud.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Have someone come out as another wrestler and make their return later. such as Triple H returning as Masked Kane, piss kane off and have a feud.
Trips already tried acting like Kane...............it didn't turn out too well lol.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I'm pretty sure that was Drew Hankinson (Luke Gallows/Festus).

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Call me old school, but I love debuts at the Royal Rumble especially when you don't know who it is. Outside of that I would say that seeing someone standing in the middle of the ring after a commercial break unannounced is cool. Very unpredictable, and radical.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
ZOMG! JOEY MERCURY IS NUMBER 30 OF THE ROYAL RUMBLE! HE'S GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!

I think that a really cool way of returning someone is having them come down to the ring for no reason whatsoever and dominating in a random match.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
There can be a variety of choices of ways to return but however if someone make a big return, make sure this guy don't be one of the commentators for it.

"....It's Christian......." *says in low Robotic voice with no emotion*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts