Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm asking you to come forward, if you would.

I would like to know why would you want to waste your points changing someone elses title?

Also, why do you think saying "WillieNelsonFuckingBlows" is going to annoy me?(I like Willie Nelson's music, so what!?) What has more annoyed me is someone changing my custom title without my knowing.

So whoever it was just face the music won't you? Although, you probably won't, which would be typical.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Wasn't me.

So, when did this happen?

I shall conduct an investigation and get to the bottom of this.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nitemare said in post #3 :
You got a PM when it was changed. You don't know who did it, though.
Seeing as how I don't use the PM service, nor do I have it set for it to inform me when I do get one. I don't check it often.

EDIT: I have no messages in my inbox. So, it must have been one of the highier memebers of staff. Which I must say is pretty obvious from the creativity that went into it.

B

·
0 Posts
Well, the title is right. Also, I've noticed it there for almost two weeks.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BabyBoy said in post #5 :
Well, the title is right. Also, I've noticed it there for almost two weeks.
Actually it was "The REAL W-E Legend" before hand BB. I kbow that it was 2 weeks ago I did this actually, because it was a week before WE Legend left, ironically.

N

·
0 Posts
An admin would have used spaces -- we don't have a small limit for titles.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I thought admins could easily tell who changed user titles...or so I was led to believe.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
It wasn't me. If a user changes someone's title using their points, the user whose title has been changed should receive a PM informing them of the change. Seeing as you don't use the PM's often, do you have PM's enabled?
If WELegend changed it, he should get a PM.
Does it really matter? Hobo, you have 1020112 points, obviously enough to change it to what you like, and by looking at your title you have changed it. My title's been changed before, as has many others, and I don't recall anyone else complaining about it.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Hobo, I'm quite surprised you'd even make a thread such as this, worrying over such a trivial thing as a user title. You rarely post anyway, so who's gonna see it? Seriously.

B

·
0 Posts
He doesn't want to mess up his "legacy" at W-E. Remember, he should have special privileges for being a senior member. He has seniority. :)

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #13 :
He doesn't want to mess up his "legacy" at W-E. Remember, he should have special privileges for being a senior member. He has seniority. :)
I have seniority!!! I'm the grumpy old amn around here, except for Swinder/Gold Post Pimp who's friggin' ancient compared to me. Good to that I can bag someone else for being older than me on here.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Nice try wise guy. He was called Swindler, now he goes by the name Gold Coast Pimp. You're not exactly a spring chicken yourself Samuel.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
He's changed back :)

I'm not a spring chicken :(

Is this off topic? Sorry if it is.

On topic post (just in case): I didn't change the Hobo's title.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Flash said in post #15 :
Aaaaah, you made Swindler up, didn't you?
nah, I'm me.

BTW, I got my Swindler accounts hacked back, so I could dump the GCP nick...

Just not sure if Chris should be insulted here, or I should feel well pleased...I'm nowhere near as interesting a poster at WE as he is.

Besides, no-one wants to be as old as me...not yet anyways... :argh:

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I'm pleased, they can't hang shit on me about being that old anymore, cause you are a much older fart than I am.
hahahahahahaha.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts