Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honest opinion people what matches are you most looking forward to at Wrestlemania 36??

1. I would say Lesnar/McIntyre cause I want McIntyre to finally live his dream and win the Universal Championship to get his big coronation also it's the first meeting of these two which I hope main events

2. Rhea/Charlotte just because NXT Women's Championship is being defended at Wrestlemania for the first time

3. Edge/Orton now I know for a fact that will have a stipulation and let these two go all out

4. Cena/The Fiend just because that segment last night and Bray Wyatt getting his revenge from Wrestlemania 30 when he debuted and lost to Cena

5. Becky/Shayna let's be honest these two are going to annihilate each other

The other matches I hope happens are Bayley/Sasha that's definitely the money match, AJ/Undertaker but not a squash match though, I would also want to see Liv/Ruby/Sarah in a Triple Threat Match. Maybe Bryan/Sheamus can renew their rivalry even though I wanna see Bryan/Gulak. I'm not looking forward to Goldberg/Reigns which I hope doesn't main event if only they turn Reigns heel leading to him vs. The Rock at Wrestlemania 37 next year.

·
Currently booking tonight’s card...
1,855 Posts
Honestly the only one I’m ‘looking forward’ to is the Orton/Edge match. It’s very interesting so far...

Would like to see AJ go over Undertaker, but not expecting they’ll do it that way..

·
\m/
23,559 Posts
As far as the result goes the match I am most invested in is Becky/Shayna, I really hope Becky retains.

Also looking forward to Reigns/Goldberg and Rhea/Charlotte.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts