Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its gotta be either of the world title matches or the big seven on seven. Sheamus vs orton could be the closer especially if orton is taking the title and or hhh returns. kane vs mysterio could close (as a reward to kain) if kain gets the respect and or taker returns. However in all likelyhood, i think the seven on seven should close and will close the show. the seven on seven has a huge storyline and very unpredicatable. One can expect a major heel turn (perhaps cena or hhh revealed) or something else huge to forward the storyline. Nexus vs team cena needs to main event.

·
Forever Blowing Bubbles!
4,889 Posts
The elimination tag match for sure. Those two title matches are actually very weak for Summerslam.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well one thing is for sure we r getting a hhh or undertaker return...it will be one or the other for sure. if undetaker returns the hhh wont that night and visa versa. So if undertaker returns then i think that eliminates a hhh heel turn for nexus...unless they build it to survivor series. If undertaker returns....cena or brett (hopefully cena is going heel) If hhh returns it is to screw shamus or to help nexus. Butttttt....what if hhh returns to help team cena who is only down to cena vs 3 of nexus with a ref down...hhh returns crowd goes nuts and cena blindsides hhh and turns heel.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
7v7 .

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Guys, HHH is out because of a torn biceps tendon. He's not due back until around Survivor Series or Royal Rumble. Undertaker, however, will be back at Summerslam.

Anyway, I would think Nexus/WWE would be the main event UNLESS Miz cashes in after the Orton/Sheamus match, then that would be the end, IMO. Miz doesn't have a match yet, huh? :)

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
I think the tag match should main event if something big is gonna happen, like HHH returning or Cena turning heel, or Cole screws Cena over and becomes Nexus's manager or something major to that extent.

If nothing like that is happening and Cena comes back from 7 on 1 to win the match, then no thanks. I don't want Kane vs Rey to main event over Sheamus vs Orton, but if Taker is returning like last year, then it may go on last.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Probably the WWE Championship match.. I think who ever wins The Miz will probably come in and cash in the money in the bank... but i read more that a feud with orton and miz is likely to happen so i think orton might pull this one off to lose in minutes to the mizz :p

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Probably Team WWE vs. Team Nexus. Although IF Randy Orton is going to win the title, I can imagine them might put that on last.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I think the 7 on 7 match, cause NXT is the biggest storyline in WWE right now. It feels like the Invasion PPV a little bit, so someone is going to turn on the WWE to join the Nexus, I hope its Cena man.

Undertaker's return should not be last, as he did the same shit at Summerslam 2009, Royal Rumble 2006, Survivor Series 2005..... you get my point LOL

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
It won't be Kane/Mysterio, don't be silly. Of course it's Golden Boy John Cena's next "moment." 7vs7 will close the show.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts