Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TG TM TTLS: GunStorm vs Winner of Pre-Match

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
Ultimate x for me,Because i feel like they are changing up the divison and putting guys like Aries and Hardy in it can help bring credibility.

Feels like they are trying to make the division be like what it started as back in 2002. All about modern high impact intense wrestling and more importantly about competition. Also feels like its going to turn into a belt when people want to fight for it because its a chance to get the world title ect.

Time will tell

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Several matches are promising to be really good, but I am looking forward to the ME and especially Roode vs. Angle.

·
Intoner
6,590 Posts
Bully vs. Styles, year in the making.
Expecting so much fukery from this one. And a good wrestling.

·
Registered
284 Posts
My top three:

Roode vs Angle - they should be good in the ring together, and I pretty much like anything Roode does.

AJ vs Bully - even though the year long build has been completely fucked over, I still wanna see the match to some degree. I like both wrestlers, I think they could put on a good match, I'd like to see AJ get the title, and I'd like to see Bully return to being the No.1 heel in the company.

Ultimate X - this is the number 1 match I wanna see. With the recent change in direction in regards to story, this is the only match with any real build to it, despite being hastily thrown together. I like all the workers in the match, plus Austin Aries pretty much always delivers.

Honourable mentions to:

Sting vs Magnus - I like both Sting and Magnus, but their match does feel a bit forced, so I will have to see on the night how it pans out.

Tag Title Match - I like Gunner and Storm, but this match has zero build and it also depends on who their opponents are, if it is Chavo & Hernandez I won't be too happy.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Really none of them, they need to have 8+ matches or its an automatic failure!

If I had to choose one, probably the Ultimate X Match

and also the KO Match if they add Lei'D Tapa and to hear boos and boring chants throughout the match and to see neither ODB or Kim with the belt

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not anticipating, or excited about any match...but I would say 1.Ultimate X 2. Roode Vs. Angle 3.Styles Vs Bully Ray (Only cause they might do something crazy here)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts