Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ledgends would you guys want to return?

I want Bobby Lashley back. He is so big and strong. He puts on really cool matches and has a real cool finisher. I liked his match vs Umaga. I think Lashley is one of the best. He won all the big belts.

I also like Batista. Batista was real bad at the end but he was also very good. Batista was one of the best wrestlers and very cool on the mic. I also like his nickname as well The Animal. Some of the older kids call me The Animal at school.

If these two guys were back WWE would be awesome.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Re: What Ledgends would you want back?

Are you sure Bobby Lashley's a legend?The guy's only than Sheamus by 1 year (which means he's 35)
Well,for me,i want Kurt Angle back,the man's awesome,entertaining in everything he does (as far as i can remember),not sure how he's doing in TNA since i don't watch it,but I really want the guy back.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts

I don't think "Bobby Lashey" is classed as a legend..

I'd want back
---------------------------------------
1. Batista
2. Shaun Michaels
3. Kurt Angle
4. Steve Austin
5. Rikishi

Reactions: LINK

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Are you sure Bobby Lashley's a legend?The guy's only than Sheamus by 1 year (which means he's 35)
Well,for me,i want Kurt Angle back,the man's awesome,entertaining in everything he does (as far as i can remember),not sure how he's doing in TNA since i don't watch it,but I really want the guy back.
I think Lashley is a ledgend because he domanated real early in his career

·
Premium Member
15,529 Posts

The 5 guys I want back are:

1. Kurt Angle
2. Jeff Hardy
3. Rob Van Dam
4. JBL (just to have a strong heel)
5. Mick Foley

·
Banned
9,951 Posts

Kurt Angle

·
Registered
778 Posts

I think Lashley is a ledgend because he domanated real early in his career
So did Khali .....
Well,as long as you enjoy him,it doesn't really matter if he's classed as a legend or not :D

·
Registered
21,660 Posts

Since when are Batista and Lashley legends?

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts

None of them. Are we ever going to MOVE ON? We need new stars. Brand. New. Stars. Not old ones.

LOL at Lashley being a legend.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I also want Matt Hardy back. Matt was so cool to watch. His matches were so amazing and his mic skills were very good. I wonder what Matt is up to now. Havent seen him on TV in a long time.

·
Registered
194 Posts

Booker T? A legend?

"What da hay-eelllll?!"

Matt's trying to complete Rehab and has been doing part-time Indy wrestling, as far as I'm aware.

I'd rather see Austin and Angle back in the ring if we're talking about dreams.

·
Registered
957 Posts

To be a realistic here because based on physicality this is a possibility; The Ultimate Warrior

Based on the way he held himself in his singles match in 2008 with Orlando Jordan and the incredible shape he is still in, he could easily deliver a great comeback run similar to Hogan's in 2002 and onwards. He was never a solid worker but his style is one that doesn't require him to be nor require a great amount of wrestling but instead showmanship. With WWE's production it could seriously work and give us some great matches;

Warrior vs. Cena
Warrior vs. Orton
Warrior vs. Undertaker
Warrior vs. Lesnar
Warrior vs. Hunter (based around WM14)

All big-money and sellable matches and would make for a great comeback run, of course there is one huge problem. Vince McMahon wouldn't have it. That said if they could work something out and give us a storyline like Bret vs. Vince and Hogan vs. Vince that could be seriously great.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts

What ledgends would you guys want to return?

I want Bobby Lashley back. He is so big and strong. He puts on really cool matches and has a real cool finisher. I liked his match vs Umaga. I think Lashley is one of the best. He won all the big belts.

I also like Batista. Batista was real bad at the end but he was also very good. Batista was one of the best wrestlers and very cool on the mic. I also like his nickname as well The Animal. Some of the older kids call me The Animal at school.

If these two guys were back WWE would be awesome.
No we don't need Lashley back. He is probably the most none believable character you could ever get. Have you even heard a Bobby Lashley promo?

He's just horrible on the mic and I could never ever buy into anything he did. Also belts are all keyfabe storylines so it's not like you could really measure talent with them. It's just that Vince was pretty high on Big Muscular guys(still is).

Also Lashley was part of the reason Hayman had to take a leave and I still haven't forgotten. Good thing those 2 let the bye gones be bye gones and we finally seen the return of PaulE.

Batista was considered good during 05 but that's mainly because most of us where still hooked on how awesome the Evolution was. If you watched him and payed attention during 2006-09 period you would see how useless he is. He has no talent and no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Yes he was bad because he was a heel. And once you hang long enough here and start smarking yourself you'll get that:cool2. Won't stay fresh and casual here forever my friend;).

Let see you say Batista is one of the best wrestlers which is absolutely false. Can't remember a single match that was above decent. And that when Batista had a good day and those where far in between.

Also what exactly is cool to arrive, attempt to talk, leave? I could hardly think that's interesting at all. It just showed all the time how much he lacked in that department and in many story lines he was in never made sense. He was one of the worst dudes on the mic ever. Even worse than Jeff Hardy and that says something.

You like the animal? Ok I can give you that. Also his entrance is not bad at all but besides those aspects (the ones he really does not need to be good at) what have you pointed out that is good about him?

He doesn't have much wrestling ability nor mic ability, no charisma, his gimmick was a mess and all you could here him do backstage is cry and bitch and moan none stop about other talent. If anything thus far I'm to see one good thing from this guy that was not directly related to the awesome Evolution..... Also the whole Steroid thing was just so in your face hypocrisy. This guy got off the hook because he had the right connections.

Now *hmm, hmm* as per your question. You know I was very skeptical about this but now after seeing so many warrior videos I do believe we need him back. And not the Ultimate Warrior but Warrior as we see him in these interviews. We need another shoot angle to take place (much like we got last year). I really would like Vince and Warrior to go at it. It would create some really interesting television in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

Goldberg
Kurt Angle
Stone Cold (If possible)
Jeff Hardy (A legend in the tag team division)

There are way more but I just named a few.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts

To be a realistic here because based on physicality this is a possibility; The Ultimate Warrior

Based on the way he held himself in his singles match in 2008 with Orlando Jordan and the incredible shape he is still in, he could easily deliver a great comeback run similar to Hogan's in 2002 and onwards. He was never a solid worker but his style is one that doesn't require him to be nor require a great amount of wrestling but instead showmanship. With WWE's production it could seriously work and give us some great matches;

Warrior vs. Cena
Warrior vs. Orton
Warrior vs. Undertaker
Warrior vs. Lesnar
Warrior vs. Hunter (based around WM14)

All big-money and sellable matches and would make for a great comeback run, of course there is one huge problem. Vince McMahon wouldn't have it. That said if they could work something out and give us a storyline like Bret vs. Vince and Hogan vs. Vince that could be seriously great.
Agreed on the Warrior part. He is one of the few who could still bring something to the table along side Brock.

Also Warrior vs HHH? I don't believe that's sucha good idea mate. Remember the days when Warrior no sold:

The owner of the pet store wasn't too happy about that you know:sad:. A lot of dogs went hungry that day:no:.

The 5 guys I want back are:

1. Kurt Angle
2. Jeff Hardy
3. Rob Van Dam
4. JBL (just to have a strong heel)
5. Mick Foley
1. It always sounded like he was done in 06. Do you really want this guy 6 years later?
2. Doesn't he kinda need to get clean first?
3. Yes if he does get his head straight and stops screwing with the law I want him back too..if only:no:
4. Not coming back. To many injuries to name and besides JBL without a stable is not that good. Although as someone mouth piece he would be gold to say the least...question is would he really want to come back.
5. Out of shape. Needs to get into shape before he can start thinking of putting anyone over.

I will always want...

1.Razor Ramon
2.HBK
3.Austin
4.Mankind
5.Vader
1.Have you see the latest on our dear Razor? Well in case you haven't here you go:
2. Retired. Not gonna happen unless in it's a smaller role and not wrestling role.
3. Retired due to injuries. Not coming back and will continue to improve as an actor.
4. Out of shape.
5. Now where is Vader? have not heard that much about this guy.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts

Batista and Lashley? Legends? What a joke. What the hell did they ever contribute to the business worthy of the legend rank?

I'd love to see Ricky Steamboat back in a larger capacity. He did really well back when he, Snuka and Piper teamed up to take on Jericho that year at WM.

Also, the more Piper the better. Bring him back as a manager for someone who can't talk well on the stick and give them a push. If there's anyone who can get them over, it's Piper.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts