Russian
Ukrainian
English

I am currently learning spanish.

What about you?

·
Marine Til Death
184 Posts
English. I know some Spanish (enough to hold a conversation sometimes) and I have been teaching myself Russian.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm studying French for my degree so I'd say pretty near fluent, been learning Spanish for a few years now, started learning Italian recently and have an A-Level in German. :)

Oh and obviously English is my native language.

·
Fedor's cornerman.
1,331 Posts
What languages do you speak?

I speak:
Lithuanian
Polish
Russian
Ukrainian
English

I am currently learning spanish.

What about you?
I used to think it would taken me years to learn and memorize the Cyrillic alphabet. But I completely mastered it in one day. Really anyone can, it looks intimidating but it really isn't.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
English and i used to know enough french to make small talk. Except my pronounciation was awful.

·
Registered
592 Posts
English (native)
French
Spanish
German (some)
Japanese (some)

Would like to finish German and starting learning Finnish and Russian.

·
Premium Member
17,329 Posts
American.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
English of course, meh on Spanish and ok at Russian. Actualy have an equivalent minor in Russian studies.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Swedish and English. Tried learning German but gave up on it and I don't think I have any plans for more languages. Maybe Spanish, but that's it.

And I can also understand what somebody says in the Middle Eastern countries although it's very hard for me to speak as I have not spoken any of those languages in about a decade.

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
Other than English I can understand some French when I hear my mother talk it on the phone wth relatives.

I don't exactly "know" Japanese, but I know all hiragana and katakana characters + some kanji and basic phrases. And some dirty phrases, obv.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Speak fluently.
a lot of
English
Hebrew
Arabic

I know about three others but only slightly maybe just barely enough to hold up a convo with a lot of grammar mistakes :eek:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts