Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now obviously this is just pure fantasy as he isn't turning heel anytime soon so just say what would would truly desire to see from him as a heel. Personally for me I would make him a womanizing heel like Rick Rude was and I'd love him to trash all the fans for been overweight losers and that they only boo him because their girls want Roman badly. Imagine Roman coming out topless flexing his muscles in front of the camera and all the dudes in the crowd going absolutely crazy and wanting to Smash his face in, add in trashing all the Indy wrestlers as well. The heat that man would get would be fucking incredible. :banderas

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Re: What kind of heel would you make Roman if you could choose ?

He should be a badass heel to be honest, but he should do more of what he's doing now, basically rubbing all of his accolades in the crowd's faces.

I'd love to see him in a stable with the Authors of Pain from NXT, as well.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts

The no nonsense, running through the entire roster by cheating type.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts

Cocky one who shuts down the bitter marks & then backs it up by destroying all their favourites

He pretty much does that already :reigns2

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,355 Posts

Corporate heel Roman was always the best choice since the day The Shield split. Even if he doesn't go corporate, because we're all sick of The Authority at this point, he would still be effective as a condescending douchebag in a suit, like during his FCW and NXT days:

·
Banned
6,708 Posts

I would make him the right hand of a better heel and form a stable with Samoa Joe, Roman Reigns and The Usos. These four heels would own. I would have Roman then built in a way that Samoa Joe would essentially turn him "face", the face we all by this time will respect. Joe will make him earn his "stripes" and boom you have an over "face".

However, during his time as 2nd fiddle to Samoa Joe, Roman Reigns is a heel who doesn't cheat to win, but uses excessive force to try and win. Throwing opponents into steel steps, or ring posts. Intentionally disqualifying himself in a match just to prove he is the "the top dog". Basically, he would become this "Alpha Male" type that pisses all over the rules when he wants to mark his territory.

Imagine if he were a heel going up against a "face" and he would hit them with the Super Man punch the moment they got onto the apron, do it until the fans get angry, not letting the other guy get in the ring. Have Reigns shove the referee aside as if to say it's his ring. Keep that going and fans will legit boo him. It's something that has to become part of his act, not a one time thing.

Give this stable a mouthpiece like Joe that explains what Samoans mean to the wrestling business. Joe basically says that the business belongs to them. He cites The Rock and says the WWE is relevant today because of a man who transcended Wrestling Entertainment, The Rock is proof that his people are the business. Without them, there is no WWE. That is kayfabe, heel type script.

Making it appear now as though a person like Roman can really do what they want. Give Roman this sense of entitlement. Over time fans will certainly love to hate him, bu then there comes that time when you want to start talking about that turn back into the "hero" again because that's what his true calling actually is. Reigns has it, the WWE lost it, forgot what it was and then told Roman to do whatever. Worst part is Reigns has no guidance, that's where Joe comes in and convinces him that he is a gift to them.

·
Registered
32,061 Posts

If I'm making him into a heel I would boo, I'd make him into the heel Swagger should of been. A locker room dude bro, basically be Mojo if he was 21. I'm talking have him pressing up on the women all uncomfortable, being homophobic, xenophobic, and hyper masculine. If he saw KO and Sami fighting he'd call them boyfriend's or queers. Let him be the jock from a high school that never grew up.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
617 Posts

Roman Reigns is basically the biggest heel wrestling has had right now, there's not "turning him", because he already became a villain long time ago.

·
Going fckin' Over.. while Digging Holes-uhh and Bu
2,610 Posts

Reigns should form his own stable like The Haitch's Evolution-uhh.

Something Samoan like Samoalution-uhh or The Four SamoaMen (with Usos and Joe) or whatever floats his boat...

And act exactly like The Haitch from the Great Reign of Happiness Era (2003-2005).

A decade down the line, fans will fondly remember it as The Reign of Reigns.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,407 Posts
Arrogant cock who rarely cheats whilst also being vicous and vile in how far he will go

·
Banned
25,988 Posts

Probably just have him do what the Usos are doing tbh.

·
Registered
94 Posts

He is already booked like a heel, just need to stop saying he is fighting the odds or what he does is justified or bringing up the fact he works hard.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts

They had Him beat up Braun last night so that Braun will be too injured to face Brock at Summerslam. Such shit. Why have Braun win then?

·
Registered
2,088 Posts

I like the idea of him siding with Joe. I see Roman, I see that smirk and arrogance. He play that smug and silent guy alongside the smack talking Joe. How do you deal with Braun/Brock, work together.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts

So, OP wants Reigns to be Lex Luger.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts

He's wrestlings top heel now and has been for about a year now

Don't see what y'all want for him to be a "heel" now that he already hasn't done

He's talked shit to the crowd. He's beaten up guys post matches. He's destroyed crowd favorites. He's doing fine what he's doing now

·
Registered
14,605 Posts

A powerful no nonsense heel like Diesel was in early 1996.

·
Registered
83 Posts

I would say pretty much exactly the same as he is now. Keep him arrogant and have him continue to beat everybody clean like he already is. Then when a worthy face comes along they would get hugely over and get a huge rub from defeating Reigns.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts