Wrestling Forum banner

What Keeps You Coming Back to WF?

5247 93
I've been a member of a few other wrestling sites over the years but I have to say that this one is the best and I'm not just saying that, it's the truth. The reason I think it's the best and continue to come back is because of the posters here, the forum is always active and there are few times where the place is dead. The wrestling sections usually have good good discussions and I think we have a lot of intelligent posters there. The other non wrestling sections are good too, the entertainment sections are always worth looking through and I always get a few lulzs from the Rants section.

So what are the reasons you continue to visit WF?
Reactions: Ashleigh Rose
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

· Registered
2,834 Posts
No Roger Sterling's on the forum? Silver fox! :cool:

I honestly don't really know why I keep coming back here. I find myself lurking more than anything recently. I think I've became very lazy with posting. I love the Raw section though, I post in there mainly when a new episode has aired to discuss it. Plus this section is fun for off topic chat!

· Now THAT is a shared moment...
6,321 Posts
Tbh this is the first site that comes up when searching in google. That's what brought me originally. I keep logging in because for the most part most of the sections are entertaining, the ratio of intelligent posters to retarded posters is relatively balanced and there's usually a lot of good activity.

· Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No Roger Sterling's on the forum? Silver fox! :cool:

I honestly don't really know why I keep coming back here. I find myself lurking more than anything recently. I think I've became very lazy with posting. I love the Raw section though, I post in there mainly when a new episode has aired to discuss it. Plus this section is fun for off topic chat!
Being Roger Sterling was fun I was the Silver Fox (great nickname for him) of WF. I agree about the Raw section, out of all the wrestling sections that's my favorite.

· hello
21,571 Posts
I originally signed up coz of the Wrestling Media section.

What keeps me coming back is BTB, Sports, Entertainment/Music, Video Game sections and the Aussie posters to chill in the catbox with, plus the Inner Circle fellas of the glory days in BTB (yes we had some 8*D). Oh and there's a few alright foreigners too who are always cool for a chat.

the endorse who set the course
12,195 Posts
it's a habit, there's only so much to do online. between rants, anything, nba, wwe, there's usually something funny, or interesting to read, occasionally someone even posts a good song in the rap thread. and ladycroft, because if not for her, i'd be banned for life most likely.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.