Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,706 Posts
Now that Cena is gone, it has been a competition between Humberto, Cedreic Alexander, and Ricochet. I would say No Way Jose, but his matches are shorter than the average piss break.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Everything tbh. Right now wwe bores me so I just leave it on in the background and I wait until TDE wrestling tweets his/her gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dang that's becoming 2-4 lengthy bathroom breaks per show. Used to be in the same boat when we had one or two matches per show and they never went past the commercial breaks.
I know. During the Divas Era, there used to be usually just one short women's match on either RAW, SD or the PPVs (some shows did not even feature a women's match) as opposed to the Women's Evolution Era where it is not unusual to have two or even three matches on the show that are just as long as the men's matches nowadays.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,623 Posts
Anything involving Becky, Seth, Charlotte, Nattie, Corbin, Mandy and Sonya,

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,460 Posts
There are no bathroom breaks for me since I don't watch the shows live, but it would be Roman vs. Corbin I guess. Oh look, that's your SmackDown main event, folks!

Random matches like Styles vs. Cedric, Styles vs. Humberto and shit like this also come to mind.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
depends on the show.

Usually I can go in between matches. Not like I need to watch the entrances or anything.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts