Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 8.2%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me I have to go with Styles/Rollins. People are all about Nakamura/Styles and as much as id like to see that too I dont think they will top the one they had at wk. Reigns/Cena a close second.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Re: What is your ultimate dreammatch in current wwe?

If Lesnar would work and sell, it'd be him vs Cesaro.

Otherwise, I think the best workrate match WWE could put on with their talent would be Roddy v Styles v Zayn in a triple threat. Those are probably the best wrestlers in the company.

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Re: What is your ultimate dreammatch in current wwe?

Hideo Vs Nakamura pls.

Oh shit I never thought of Cesaro Vs Lesnar either. Ehh 2012-2013 Lesnar Vs Cesaro would have been killer.

Strowman Vs Lesnar interests me a lot as well.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
Kurt Angle vs. Daniel Bryan
I'm confident two of the hardest workers ever to step foot in a ring could deliver a wrestling match that would be off the charts with excitement despite their injuries. Matter of fact, I believe their history of injuries would effectively play into the drama.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,444 Posts
Asuka vs. Io Shirai (she sorta counts as WWE now, right?). I really hope this match happens before it's too late. They're two of the most talented women in wrestling and it would be a huge shame if they never faced off.

I would have loved to see Joe and Lesnar at one point but not anymore. Even ignoring the fact that Joe is well past his prime, all of Brock's matches are the same. This wouldn't offer anything unique or special in the present day. You could pretty much swap out Joe for anyone else and get the same thing: Suplexes, Brock no sells, Brock kicks out of finishers, suplexes, F5.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Top one for me is DIY vs Hardys espectially after that ladder match DIY had and sadly will probably won't happen after that ladder match.

Others are
-Revival vs Hardys
-Styles vs Ohno
-Styles/Ohno vs Cesaro
-Styles/Ohno vs Aries

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I already saw my dream match cos it was Ambrose vs Rollins vs Reigns on the main roster, and Dean won so I was super happy :D

For other matches, I'm not sure. Maybe Ambrose vs Joe, if it's a hardcore match of some sort. And maybe Rollins vs Styles.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
"The King of Swing" Cesaro vs "The King of Strong Style" Shinsuke Nakamura vs The King of the Cruiserweights" Neville vs "The Kingpin" Dean Ambrose vs "The Demon King" Finn Balor vs The King Slayer" Seth Rollins vs The Celtic King" Sheamus vs "The King of His World" Chris Jericho vs "The Drama King" Aiden English vs "The King of Kings" HHH vs "The Last King of Scotland" Wolfgang vs Kofi Kingston, in a 'King of the Mountain' match.

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
None that I can think of, but I can't wait to see Cena/Reigns mainly for the insane crowd reaction that it's bound to get. I bet the match would exceed expectations, too.

·
Registered
913 Posts
AJ vs Nakamura. That match deserves to have the accolade of being the only match to happen both at WrestleKingdom and WrestleMania.

Reactions: PrinceofPush
1 - 20 of 48 Posts