Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php

You have been selected to take part in this epic competition, whoever wins with the highest score gets the prize of me imitating you and giving your score to an employer. Be sure to copy & paste the screen and post it on here with the score as proof otherwise it does not count. Good luck and god speed

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
Cba to screen capture so:

Your speed was: 53wpm.

You made 2 mistakes, your mistakes are shown in bold text:

Miss Morstan entered the room with a firm step and an outward composure of manner. She was a blonde young lady, small, dainty, well gloved, and dressed in the most perfect taste. There was, however, a plainness grayish beige, untrimmed and unbraided, and she wore a small turban of the same dull hue, relieved only by a suspicion of white feather in the side. Her face had neither reuglarity of feature nor beauty of complexion, but her expression was sweet and amiable

·
Registered
2,730 Posts

One attempt and English isn't my native language. So I'm satisfied. Good enough for hobby and standard work task. =)

·
Banned
822 Posts

I didn't even look at my keyboard

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
Mine was 70, and I made 2 mistakes.

Not that I like to make excuses, but my text had a lot of random-ass capitalization thrown all around the place...

·
Premium Member
13,076 Posts
Hiplop, copy and paste is a lot faster, think I got 2000+ wpm with that, despite everything being called a mistake :lmao Just keep slamming the keyboard Hippy.

·
Starving for poutine
7,420 Posts
Your speed was: 70wpm.

You made 3 mistakes, your mistakes are shown in bold text:

The stranger came early in February, one wintry day, through a biting wind and a driving snow, the last snowfall of the year, over the down, walking from Bramblehurst railway station, and carrying a little black portmanteau in his thickly gloved hand. He was wrapped up from head to foot, and the brim of his soft felt hat hid every inch of his face but the shiny tip of his nose`the snow had piled itself against his shoulders and chest, and added a white crest to the burden he carried. He staggered into the Coach and Horses more dead than alive, and flung his portmanteau down.
Not bad I guess.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts