Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In wrestling history not just WWE. I don't have a list because I am not the best with Wrestling history. Maybe if I read some of your guys list I will remember most of them.

·
Banned
29 Posts
Triple H generally screwing over Jericho/well anyone he wants really, when Vince screws someone, its MOSTLY for the good of the company at least, HHH just screws for the good of himself only.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am talking about story lines, like the Rock vs Austin at wrestlemania 17. And not just WWE, WCW as well and ECW and even TNA.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crap I am at 6 posts and nobody has given their list yet, and on the 6th post I have a guy with fail in his avatar. This thread is not going to well.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Those bastards Dwayne Johnson and Vince McMahon screwing Mankind out of the title at SS 98

Also the undercard screwjob of Shane-O-Mac not counting the pinfall for Austin

·
Registered
813 Posts
My favorite kayfabe "screw job", I guess, is the 1998 Slamboree. Jericho agreed to wrestle the winner of a Cruiserweight Battle Royal, which was eventually won by the masked "Ciclope". Little did Jericho know that Ciclope would unveil himself as Dean Malenko, Jericho's arch-nemesis, who Jericho had believed was still on a hiatus from WCW. Jericho was forced to wrestle Malenko and he lost, leading to the classic "Conspiracy Victim" vignettes in Washington.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Wrestlemania 2000.

Rock got screwed!

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Personally:
Shawn Michaels not beating 'Taker at 'Mania.
Shawn Michaels being a 4 time world champion which is hilarious by the way.
Not having HBK vs HHH as HBK's last match.
etc.

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
My favorite kayfabe "screw job", I guess, is the 1998 Slamboree. Jericho agreed to wrestle the winner of a Cruiserweight Battle Royal, which was eventually won by the masked "Ciclope". Little did Jericho know that Ciclope would unveil himself as Dean Malenko, Jericho's arch-nemesis, who Jericho had believed was still on a hiatus from WCW. Jericho was forced to wrestle Malenko and he lost, leading to the classic "Conspiracy Victim" vignettes in Washington.
Ahh I'm with you here my friend. Good memories indeed!

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Hogan vs The Rock?
Please tell me you are kidding and that you do know what the Montreal Screwjob is.

Also, lol @ the notion of it being a "top ten". Surely "bottom ten" is more appropriate. Hell, why are we even ranking these things anyway?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts