Summoners Wars, Twitter, Tubemate

·
Premium Member
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
311 Posts
1. Marvel Contest of Champions - to the point that if the game crashes will delete anything recently installed -_-
2. LINE
3. AirDroid-I use an old version, 2.1 since newer ones you have to make an account or some s++t, used to move files from PC to the device or the other way
4. Notes
5. At the moment using animania just b/c felt like watching Saint Seiya

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
Yeah1993 is a known terror around these parts so I don't blame OP for going for the throat. I stand with brother njcam!

(My favourite app is the twitter app because it's basically the only one I've downloaded because I'm an old bastard and apps are for the young and rebellious. I also recently discovered the podcast app so I'll include that as well, I guess)

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
1. The Simpson's tapped out
2. Family Guy quest for stuff.
3. Choices
4. Evil Apples
5. Zombie castaways

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I don't play many games, but I am on Social media mostly like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Maybe Netflix. I'm an old geezer (40) so yeah....

It just depends on your lifestyle. My personal phone is an Android. My work phone is an iPhone.

I use the Ca$h app to pay my barber and daughter's hair stylist.

Waze is a fun GPS/Navigation app, but Google bought it and uses some of the same features in it's "Maps" app.

If you run a home server "Plex" might be useful.

·
Premium Member
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't play many games, but I am on Social media mostly like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Maybe Netflix. I'm an old geezer (40) so yeah....

It just depends on your lifestyle. My personal phone is an Android. My work phone is an iPhone.

I use the Ca$h app to pay my barber and daughter's hair stylist.

Waze is a fun GPS/Navigation app, but Google bought it and uses some of the same features in it's "Maps" app.

If you run a home server "Plex" might be useful.
So, 'Ca$h' is like a cashless way to pay for small items... milk, bread, newspaper, etc... if only Australia had something like this.

Does it have widespread availability?

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Youtube,chrome,messenger,snapchat,instagram and spin to fit when it comes to games.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
So, 'Ca$h' is like a cashless way to pay for small items... milk, bread, newspaper, etc... if only Australia had something like this.

Does it have widespread availability?
Well, not necessarily for small items. It's a mobile vendor app. Mostly used in conjunction with the Square card reader. It's a card reader that plugs into your smartphone and processes payments. The Ca$h app is a companion app, but can be used separately.

There are ways to use the technology in your phone (primarily NFC) to process cashless transactions for everyday items, but that depends mostly on the phone having an NFC chip and the retailer having the tech to process it. iPhones and upper tier Andriods usually have this built in. Cheaper Androids typically don't.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts