Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
12,482 Posts
Not really anything spectacular but i did clock Gears of War 2 and 3 on Insane solo I guess that counts for something.

·
Premium Member
17,152 Posts
Halo 1-4 on Legendary. They get substantially easier as they go on.

100% in Skyrim on PS3. The achievement isn't too hard, but after 100 hours the game gets glitchy and choppy. It was near unplayable when I was running around all 9 counties beheading people for achievements.

Mile High in COD 4: Modern Warfare

As of last nigh, beating The Last of Us. Such a terrible game that I had to suffer through. Very proud.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Creating a massive completely original roster for fire pro wrestling(hundreds of hours)

Beating dragon quest journey of cursed king bonus dungeon.

Beating mortal kombat 4 all flawless victorys.

Beating street fighter 2 with no losses(I own the standup arcade version)

Winning 1200$ from a starcraft tournament in the early 2000s

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
I beat Contra without the 30 man cheat code.
I beat Mike Tyson in Punch Out.

Yes, I am old lol.

Reactions: $Dolladrew$

·
Registered
503 Posts
Halo 1-4 on Legendary. They get substantially easier as they go on.

100% in Skyrim on PS3. The achievement isn't too hard, but after 100 hours the game gets glitchy and choppy. It was near unplayable when I was running around all 9 counties beheading people for achievements.

Mile High in COD 4: Modern Warfare

As of last nigh, beating The Last of Us. Such a terrible game that I had to suffer through. Very proud.
Lol I liked the Last of Us. Played it twice.

For me Platinums for Assassin's Creed 2 & Bayonetta

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Competing Mass Effect 2 on Insanity. It took me years (not trying continuously, just on and off) and I followed the cheap guide, which is the most irresponsible, cheap way to do it where I did no ones loyalty mission and let everyone die just to get to the end of the game quicker...but I still did it and it was a nightmare to do even then. Also beating The Last of Us on Survivor. That might have actually been harder, but I'm not as proud of it because I didn't care as much. Mass Effect 2 I really felt I had to do Insanity because it's my favourite game of all time and I needed that Platinum. TLOU on Survivor was something I did just for a lark. Even following YouTube guides, it was one of the most soul crushing experiences I've ever attempted. There were a few sections of the game where I nearly just threw in the towel.

I also platinumed Uncharted 4, which I didn't even realize I had done until double checking after I had this written out, and that requires you to do crushing, which I remember at least the final boss being extremely, extremely frustrating, but I don't remember how the rest of it went. Probably much the same as the others.

Also, beating Challenge of the Gods in God of War, which is such horse shit, due to one particular level, or maybe 2. I platinumed that too as a result, but Challenge of the Gods in particular was the main challenge.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mass Effect: beating the game on all difficulties.
Sonic 16 Bit trilogy: No death runs.
Crash., Wrath of Cortex: First game I ever 100% completed
Skate: Ranked amoung top 10 worldwide online

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
Completing Somic the hedgehog on Segal megadrive as young 7yr old kid, also the same With Road to world cup 98 on The PS1 I didnt sleep hardly for weeks after Christmas as a 11 or 12 year old. Man I didn't stop it effected my vision for months that hear and I kept falling asleep at school. My mam went nuts when she found out and i hot grounded and it was took off me till i complained to my dad that i was bored whilst she was at work, god she went berserk. That I do remember.

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
I rarely replay games but for whatever the reason I replayed and beat in their hardest difficults:
God of War 1 and 2,
Also Metal Gear Rising.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts