Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Legend. Great man. However, recently he has shown himself out of touch and his choice of creative (used lightly) writers for his two main shows have been poor hirings.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Smart head for wrestling. Even smarter for business. Knows how to promote and make stars.

He unified the wrestling business. It was a dark and destructive path, but he was the only man capable of getting the job done right.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Great business man. I wish he would just stick with wrestling and not try to venture into anything else.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
great businessman, I think he's brilliant personally, his Stone Cold Stunner sells left a lot to be desired though.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Not that I've met him, but I feel like hes a great guy.

I've read Eric Bischoff, Shawn Michaels, all of Mick Foley, and Chris Jerichos books, which all say good AND bad things about Vince. I still think he's a good hearted guy. He's just ethical, meaning he doesn't do favors. He doesn't hire you to be his friend, and the fact that he can distinguish the boundries between a business relationship and a personal relationship is highly respectable. It's just sad that some people take his decisions to heart and let it ruin their personal relationship.

Reactions: What 3:16

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Respect.

·
Registered
996 Posts
A true pioneer of a great businessman who has made WWE the biggest pro wrestling organization in history
and it will stay that way forever.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
He's undoubtedly a genius, he has come across as morally bankrupt at times but you don't get to where he is without pissing in a few people's cornflakes.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
If it wasn't for Vince McMahon about 90% of us wouldn't be Pro Wrestling fans, he truly revolutionized the Business.

He seems to be a little too involved though, yes I know it's his company and all but he should take a break once in awhile. Not to mention his on air character has gone a bit stale and tiring to watch.

He also has a huge ego especially since WCW shut down and hwhile he's the biggest promoter in wrestling history he has made some mistakes as well.

That's basically it.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Obviously a great Business man with Balls as big as Texas, he is a Mastermind and is deservingly regarded as one of the greatest Minds of all time. I don't know the Man, many Wrestler put him over while other spit on him, and i just don't know the Guy so..What i will say is that he used Eddie's Death to make Money and exploitet it, that's a thing he has to live with, he has the Blood on his Hands, something you can't wash away, to do that to a Man who gave it all for him and can't defend himself because he died cause you didn't thought a Wellness Policy was needfull(I don't mean the Steroids but they would have found that something is wrong with his heart) cause now you are Sports Entertainers..That was a reason anyway so he can bring in those Huge Muscled up Guys who can Squash good Wrestlers while you excuse yourself for a Minit with a Monitor and go Jerk off in your Office. You also killed a Man cause now you weren't just Entertainers but also Stunt Man, and then you looked in the Camera continued the Show and said that's what Owen wanted. Well if i am fucking split open in your Ring while my Wife,Kids,Dad, Mother rest and Family watched, like Foley said it, well fuck i would want the World to Stop for a Second. That's just the 2 biggest things he done, on second thought..What a piece of shit i hope he fucking dies now that he is out of touch anyway.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts