Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

those were the first 2 shows of RAW that I watched. my buddy at the time was watching it and he told me how this one guy threw the other off a bridge and I just had to see that. watched the first episode and loved it.

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
I remember WWF cards and having Paul Bearer and Virgil ones. Also remember the sky blue ring of WCW which would have been 1992 probably, vaguely remember seeing Vader on it. Also remember seeing British Bulldog on some kids tv show here in the UK I guess around 93/94 with him eating raw eggs and talking about his diet. And around the same time seeing a WWF magazine with Lex Luger on the front.

Its mostly vague passing stuff rather than something super specific.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,536 Posts
Lucha Fuerte and the Hulkster cartoon in the year that saw the birth of many great videogame franchises.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Bret Hart being thrown out or being outside of the ring on Monday Night Raw in 1994. The floor padding was blue and I think he was wearing an alternate version of his Pink and Black, maybe the one with the black tank top and the white speckles. It was something like that haha.

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
I was hanging out at a friend's house down the street (I was 13) and we turned on Monday Nitro. Turns out, it was the episode Scott Hall debuted on. It was a crazy coincidence looking back but I was hooked after that. Granted I had no idea who he was at the time, but seeing Hulk Hogan turn heel was crazy to me then. I never watched him wrestle before that, but everyone knew who he was and to see him turn into a bad guy was compelling.

·
Standing with The Man
5,985 Posts
World of Sport back in the 80s on Saturday afternoon watching this man.

If we're talking WWE that would be Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior WrestleMania 6, well the whole of that PPV it was the first WWE event I watched when my parents got BSB (which later turned to Sky)

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,859 Posts
jbl cabinet (yeah i started watching WAY after wwe had already peaked :lol )

·
Registered
34 Posts
Bret Hart and Yokozuna contract signing for their match at WrestleMania 9! I remember seeing Yokozuna attack Bret.

·
Registered
642 Posts
The earliest memory is very faint, but it had to have been the nasty boys in wcw doing the armpit in the face move

·
Registered
642 Posts
I was hanging out at a friend's house down the street (I was 13) and we turned on Monday Nitro. Turns out, it was the episode Scott Hall debuted on. It was a crazy coincidence looking back but I was hooked after that. Granted I had no idea who he was at the time, but seeing Hulk Hogan turn heel was crazy to me then. I never watched him wrestle before that, but everyone knew who he was and to see him turn into a bad guy was compelling.

That’s one hell of s first wrestling memory. Nice

41 - 60 of 60 Posts