Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Triple H doing a pedigree to Marty Garner. And It's not like i watched it in the 90s, rather i remember stumbling upon it around 06' on youtube and I remember everyone in the comments wrongly saying that it was Shawn Michaels. From that point on I started checking around the WWE and really liking it.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling 1976. The debut of Greg Valentine as a replacement for Johnny. The Valentine and Flair team. The Flair vs Wahoo feud..

Here's the kind of stuff I started out watching waaaaay back in the day.. I'd forgotten how jacked Flair used to be to be honest.. BTW flips were not really a thing back then..

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Andre giant ripping off hulk hogans shirt and turning on him. I think mean gene told hogan he was bleeding but hogan didnt care.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hard too pinpoint but growing up watching mid south and world class with a couple memories of hogan but I do remember going too pay per view event I guess in Memphis and vividly remember bam bam bigelow in a handica match think it was the first match

·
There's only one of me
1,220 Posts
Hmm...I started watching wrestling around WrestleWar '89, but the only reason I remember that is because I have watched Flair/Steamboat over and over again. I was six.

But, the earliest thing I can truly recall from my childhood, as far as wrestling goes, would be Hogan and Warrior at WM. I actually remember sitting on the floor and watching it with my Hogan shirt and my face painted like Warrior.

·
One Winged Angel
3,709 Posts
Seeing two half-naked women dancing in the ring on an episode of RAW in 1997. I was either 7 or 8 and have no idea who they were, but I've been a wrestling fan since then.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
The 1998 Royal Rumble. I remember seeing Stone Cold win the Rumble and the casket match between HBK and Taker.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,559 Posts
Hogan bodyslamming Andre at WM3 and Macho Man winning the WWE Championship at WM4 iirc.

I started out watching old tapes from the 80's originally before starting officially on 1993.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Macho Man wins the IC title at the Boston Garden over Tito Santana. Gorilla Monsoon said it was a miscarriage of Justice because he used a foreign object but I became a Macho Man fan that day.

·
Banned
884 Posts
Jake Roberts unleashing his snake on Randy Savage, and it sinking its fangs into Savage’s arm. I was only little and it freaked me out.
Yep. Mine too. It was a video package at the start of Survivor Series 1991 I think. That event was my first WWF experience- watched it on VHS at my mate’s house. Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty arguing in their match, Hulk Hogan dropping the title to the Undertaker, and Legion of Doom beating the shit out of IRS are also vivid memories of that event.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts