Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,224 Posts
Seeing Hulk Hogan live at the height of Hulkamania. The crowd was so loud my ears hurt.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

:lol

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Jake Roberts unleashing his snake on Randy Savage, and it sinking its fangs into Savage’s arm. I was only little and it freaked me out.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,880 Posts
Good topic. Mine is watching a package running down the card for SummerSlam 1992.

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
Pretty sure it was a Ric Flair match in WCW in 1996. I don't remember against who. I just remember that hair and shiny robe.

That said, it could have been something else. When you're that young things get foggy.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Faint first memory: Hulk Hogan returning at WM 9.

Vivid earliest memory: Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels in the Iron Man Match at WM 12.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9lL_NKcfNM

This was January ‘98. I think i’d been watching for a few weeks at this point, but this is the earliest segment that I can clearly remember watching live.
Man, it's crazy how fast the WWF caught fire after the Austin run took off in 97. Barely into 1998, and the crowd is rabid. Jeff Jarret's outfit at the time tho LOL

·
Registered
621 Posts
Not sure about the first one but its from a smackdown episode between 02 and 04. I didnt get raw nor ppvs in sweden so smackdown was all I watched. Even thought it was the only wrestling show that existed for many years. Kurt and Show storyline comes to mind as an early memory. One of them being shot with a dart, Show throwing Angle off some tall building and him lying there unconscious. The Carlito debut and the whole storyline with him stabbing Cena in a nightclub. Hating Jbl and his cabinet. Yes those are my memories.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts