Wrestling Forum banner

What is Your Favorite Wrestling Promotion?

• WWE/WWF

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • TNA

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • ROH

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • AAA

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • CMLL

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • NWA

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • AWA

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • ECW

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • WCW

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 22 48.9%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Is a Snit Head
22,249 Posts
Expect a lot of others since you left off every American Indy company other than ROH and didn't include any Japanese companies.

For me it's either PWG or ROH. The thing that ROH has going is that they have had some really great feuds and they run in NYC so I can go to their shows. If it wasn't for the live show experience I would say PWG hands down but I think I'll vote for ROH because seeing one good show live in person is better than a stack of awesome PWG DVDs.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Ever: WCW
Runner-up: AJPW

Now: TNA
Runner-up: NOAH

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Used to be TNA. Now it's probably WSU.

·
CM Punk's Wife!
1,073 Posts
ROH but I like PWG and WWE too.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
ROH/PWG with NOAH and WWE behind them

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
the Frontier Wrestling Alliance here in the uk.

a fed that is openly trying to dignify the indy scene, almost every show delivers, only the cream of the crop (except for Allmark,Mason and Domino} of Brits are used, simple athleticism based storylines and rivalries

·
Registered
11,917 Posts
WWF,although at it peak nobody can touch 96-97 WCW. It was like the perfect wrestling company.

96-97(and I guess 98) WCW:
1.Big stars
2.Legends
3.International talents, WWF never and still to this day used the best international guys. TNA doesn't either. In WCW, I can turn to WCW Saturday night and watch Villano. Only in WCW.
4.the most talented wrestlers ever of all time to ever be assemble. These guys weren't clones either. They all had a unique look and personality.

·
Registered
722 Posts
1. Chikara
2. WWE
3. ROH

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
All-time
1) WWF/WWE
2) ECW (original)
3) WCW

I stopped watching WCW by 1999-2000, always was a WWF guy first, even when WCW was "hot". Was a fan of ECW as well but I didn't watch their TV consistently until 1998

Now:
1) WWE still, its the only company which I watch most of their TV no matter how frustrating it is at times
2) ROH

1 - 20 of 32 Posts