Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering. There have been a lot of stipulations.

My favorite was always Hell in a Cell, until the PPV anyway. The idea of the Cell is amazing. I just wish that there was no door, as in they should introduce the wrestlers, then lower the cage. No door would really add to the match because if they did get out, it would be earned.

A very very close second was the I Quit match, which I've always though was a brilliant format for a match. Tommy Dreamer V CW Anderson at Guilty as Charged 2001 was an amazing I Quit Match, as was Rock V Mankind at RR 99.

Third is the Exploding Ring Death Match. Probably because i love deathmatch wrestling. If you don't like it, i couldn't care less. I'm a CZW Mark for the last 10 years. Shoot me,

So guys and gals, what are your favorites and why?

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I have always been a fan of I Quit and Last Man Standing matches. I think an I Quit DVD set would be amazing.

·
Banned
212 Posts
I always loved the inferno matches. It added realism to the match considering you have to literally light your opponent on fire. Its crazy.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
The scaffold match...getting the wrestlers 20-30 feet above the ring could be intense and gave us moments like this at Starrcade '86 from Jim Cornette.

Not to mention the War Games...the Match Beyond. 5-on-5 in two rings enclosed in a steel cage with a roof on top.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Falls count anywhere. It's like a street fight but you don't have to go back to the ring, and pretty much everything you find can be used as a weapon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts