Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so many come to mind for me

vince russo shoot at wcw bash at the beach after hogan/jarret(easily top 3 for me)

joey styles on raw in 06 i think

both paul heyman ones on vince and TNN live

but i think mine has to go to Big Poppa Pump

what about everyone else, post your favorite shoot/pipebomb

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Heyman's worked shoot on Vince on Smackdown in 2001. All the while, Vince sits there and takes it (although he's practically expressionless) while Heyman is passionately trying to get his point across.

Heyman's shoot on JBL (The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year, is because HHH didn't wanna work tuesday's!) was just fucking brilliant from ONS 2005.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heyman's worked shoot on Vince on Smackdown in 2001. All the while, Vince sits there and takes it (although he's practically expressionless) while Heyman is passionately trying to get his point across.

Heyman's shoot on JBL (The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year, is because HHH didn't wanna work tuesday's!) was just fucking brilliant from ONS 2005.
yea that was awesome, but jbl's reaction fucking ruined it, i think he was seriously drunk that night, listen to his commentary for ONS, it was fucking funny

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Nah, I don't think Bradshaw's reaction to Heyman's shoot comments ruined it at all. It just made him come off as even more of a cock-sucker, thus further proving Paul E's point. ;)

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
CM Punks was class last year.

Vince's pre attitude era speech was an interesting one.

Heyman has dropped some legendary pipe bombs over time too!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How can i forget shane douglas when he threw down the nwa title

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Heyman's "pipebomb" on Vince in 2001 during the InVasion angle was brilliant and I believe that it was all the truth.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Yeah like or hate Heyman (Im somewhere in the middle with probably a lean toward like) he is damn entertaining.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Punks last year was the best ever.

Jim Cornettes rant in 1997 also ranks really high.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Paul Heyman's when ECW "invaded"
Booker T's WCW promo botch (
)
CM Punk's worked shoot
WCW Nitro when they announced Mankind won the title and lost a shitton of ratings because people switched to see it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts