Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,074 Posts
I like the "Metallica asked me to play bass for them" lie.

An honorary mention goes to Hogan claiming he worked 400 days in a year, since he flew from Japan and back, and "it allowed him to break the International time zones, and work more the 365 days."
Those are both of mine. As a Metallica fan, I find it laughable to see Hunk Hogan playing with them. And the 400 days thing just defies the laws of physics lol.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
22,689 Posts
That he was the one who talked Vince McMahon into hiring Undertaker after working with him on Suburban Commando.

Despite the fact he was under contract before that, which is how he ended up in the movie as an extra to begin with.

·
Banned
The King Of Rants
11,916 Posts
My favourite one is the Metallica one also but I'll share another just to keep the thread moving.

What about the one where Hogan claimed that Andre The Giant was over 600 pounds and that when he slammed him at WrestleMania 3 he tore every single muscle in his back but didn't take one day off work.

Andre was apparently 450 pounds at the time of Mania 3...

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
My favourite one is the Metallica one also but I'll share another just to keep the thread moving.

What about the one where Hogan claimed that Andre The Giant was over 600 pounds and that when he slammed him at WrestleMania 3 he tore every single muscle in his back but didn't take one day off work.

Andre was apparently 450 pounds at the time of Mania 3...
In another verson of that story, Hogan claimed he was 700 lbs.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts