Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Definitely when he "lost his smile". I remember as a kid laughing at it.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
......ah the bi-monthly "Favourite HBK moment/promo/match" thread.

Definatly the Heel promo in Canada is the best promo HBK ever delivered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfC68txPPkw
Well it's better than the weekly "orton is boring" or "cena heel turn" threads at this point but I do have to agree with you on the montreal promo though, that heel promo was something to behold. Top 3 hbk promo's I would say, not to mention he got some great heat.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
......ah the bi-monthly "Favourite HBK moment/promo/match" thread.

Definatly the Heel promo in Canada is the best promo HBK ever delivered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfC68txPPkw
I absolutely loved this promo and i don't think i have ever laughed so much watching wrestling as i did when Shawn Michaels said "Who's your daddy Montreal" as he has always owned the fans in Canada whenever he has been there. I am a HUGE Shawn Michaels mark as most people know and i would go as far as to say that upon his return in 2002 he had more great matches than anyone else around but this was my favorite period of his second run as it just reminded me of how truly great he could be on the mic when he wanted to be.

As great as this promo was though he was doing the same sort of thing week in and week out when he was in D-Generation X the first time round which was probably his most entertaining run in my opinion. The promo's that Shawn Michaels did alongside Triple H in between late 1997 and early 1998 were brilliant and showed that at the time he had no equals when it came to all round entertainment, straight away the promo with the face guard and wipers with Sgt Slaughter comes to mind as does the one with the midget Bret Hart but i could ptobably choose any of the promo's whilst he was in D-Generation X as his best.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
This promo is Ultimate HBK
He was all Attitude, DX, Disestablishment, all that good stuff before it was all that
This is just funny

·
wish me luck
22,508 Posts
Well there's too many that i loved of Shawn but on the top of my list i'd put that one mocking Hogan, that was awesome BROTHER :lmao

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
"I know you're jerkin' the curtain" LOL i didnt even know what that meant at the time

1 - 14 of 14 Posts