Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Sorry i dont know a better way to word the thread title.

Mine was when Henry threw Jey Uso onto it in that recent battle royal.
Booker t saying WAT DA HALE when that happened was LOL. the double suplex Benoit took by HHH and HBK. Also, when Orton's leg got stuck in the table. :lmao

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Every time Orton RKO's someone on it and it fails to break.

·
Mamba Mentality
25,002 Posts
Some of my top favorites are

Undertaker stomping Shawn Michaels' hands, causing him to drop from the top of HIAC through the table @ Badd Blood 97
Undertaker chokeslamming Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco @ Over The Edge 98
Undertaker throwing Mankind off the HIAC @ KOTR 98

Undertaker chokeslamming Shane McMahon from the top rope through the announce table @ KOTR 00

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Undertaker vs. Mankind at King of the Ring 1998 for me. It's just the unexpectedness, the commentary, the crowd reaction and then the fact Mick Foley continues with the match afterward, goes through the Cell roof, gets knocked the fuck unconscious and wakes up with a tooth up his nose, just insane.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Some of my top favorites are

Undertaker stomping Shawn Michaels' hands, causing him to drop from the top of HIAC through the table @ Badd Blood 97
Undertaker chokeslamming Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco @ Over The Edge 98
Undertaker throwing Mankind off the HIAC @ KOTR 98

Undertaker chokeslamming Shane McMahon from the top rope through the announce table @ KOTR 00

DEAR GOD, how could I forget about the Shane McMahon one. That chokeslam was beyond crazy.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Crowd went nuts for that spot. Nowadays in most arena's, crowd's don't go that crazy, just chants of Holy Shit chant out like they've never seen it before which is a shame, I much prefer a get out of your seat massive pop from the crowd like the Shane McMahon one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Since you mentioned Benoit that reminds me -

Is the HHH/Michaels/Benoit above the one where HHH ripped his hamstring right off the bone, had it roll up inside his leg and still gutted it out and did the table move anyway? He was out for months after that. If not this match, it was a table spot in another tag match vs, Benoit/Jericho.

·
Banned
611 Posts
Is the HHH/Michaels/Benoit above the one where HHH ripped his hamstring right off the bone, had it roll up inside his leg and still gutted it out and did the table move anyway? He was out for months after that. If not this match, it was a table spot in another tag match vs, Benoit/Jericho.
Yeah, it was during a tag match on Raw with Austin against Benoit/Jericho. He tore his quad running to break up a submission on Austin, and afterwards was put in the Walls of Jericho on the table.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts