Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The segment between Alberto Del Rio and Shawn Michaels on Raw got me thinking, a lot of people have their "dream" matches. But, what about a "dream" segment? In other words, two people you'd love to see in the ring together cutting a promo on one another.

Personally, I would love to see Alberto Del Rio and The Rock in a segment together. Alberto is clearly the fastest rising heel in the WWE today, and a segement between him and The Rock would be pure brilliance. The Rock is pure hilarity on the mic, and it would be awesome to see The Rock put Alberto's arrogance into place.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
If I absolutely had to name one, I'd have Cena in the ring cutting a typical Cena promo then "If ya' smell!" hit and basically go from there. It would be the same impact for me as Hogan and Rock, icon vs icon.

·
Registered
364 Posts
An S&M segment with Blue Meanie and Cena riding on his shoulders,both of them clad in gimp suits,trying to catch naked Mae Young for some hot anal action

·
Registered
904 Posts
punk austin promo that is all.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Bfff too many.

CM Punk vs Austin - straightedge vs alcoholic
Heel Cena vs Hogan - Imagine Cena ripping on Hogan cause the Hulkster is an asshole.
Rock vs Savage - Pure gold
CM Punk vs The Hardyz - just have Punk rip on them, they fucking deserve it.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Melina is in the ring, cutting one of her usual terrible promos.

The light go off, they come back on and The Undertaker is in the ring.

Whomever the GM is comes out and says that he's making a match right now between Melina and Undertaker and it will be..... AN INFERNO MATCH!

Undertaker dominates 3 chokeslams and 2 tombstone piledrivers and Melina burns in the flames.

Is it logical? No. Is it awesome? Yes!

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Not sure how I'd set it up but I'd like a segment in which Kurt Angle gave Hornswogle a belly to belly suplex through the titan-tron like he did to Shane :D

Bfff too many.

CM Punk vs Austin - straightedge vs alcoholic
Heel Cena vs Hogan - Imagine Cena ripping on Hogan cause the Hulkster is an asshole.
Rock vs Savage - Pure gold
CM Punk vs The Hardyz - just have Punk rip on them, they fucking deserve it.
If we're going with the Straight Edge vs Alcholic angle then I'd pick Jake The Snake rather than Austin. Granted, he'd likely be too incoherent to do anything these days but in his prime that would've been too awesome to describe.

An S&M segment with Blue Meanie and Cena riding on his shoulders,both of them clad in gimp suits,trying to catch naked Mae Young for some hot anal action
You're a strange dude aren't you.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Jake The Sake Roberts vs Rowdy Roddy Piper. Two of the all time greats and best mic workers in history. Both so good, but so different. Jake's calm demeanour, Roddy's craziness. Two titans basically going head to head.

Either that or Eddie vs CM Punk. Punk attacking Eddie's personal demons and seeing Eddie fight back would have been beautiful

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Bobby Heenan and The Iron Sheik in a 20-minute discussion. I'm serious.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Cena cutting one of his filtered,sugar coated bubblegum promos.Then Iron Sheik comes in saying:"Ill break your back,fuck your ass and make you humble" and procedes by putting Cena in the Camel Clutch,thus breaking his back,followed by some gruesome anal fuck

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Cm Punk ripping into matt hardy would be my dream segment .

Rock v Cena would be pretty special to .

Austin and The Rock , one more time

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
McCool vs Beth. Beth comes out dressed in a yellow ninja suit, beats the crap out of McCool, spears her in the neck (which gets audience pops, because it means she can't talk) and uppercuts her into the celling lights. Then a voice on the mic says "Beth Phoenix wins. Fatality".

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
This. Maybe add Ultimate Warrior's incoherent ramblings to it.
Oh, trust me, if the OP hadn't limited this to two people, I would have thrown Warrior, Ernest "The Cat" Miller, AND Jake Roberts into the mix.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts