161 - 180 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Gotham & Game of Thrones till Stranger Things drop

·
Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss
4,585 Posts
I've been ploughing through every season of Curb Your Enthusiasm again in preparation for the return tonight. Funniest show ever, and I think at this point it has surpassed Seinfeld in its genius.

I can't wait for tonight.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
I've been ploughing through every season of Curb Your Enthusiasm again in preparation for the return tonight. Funniest show ever, and I think at this point it has surpassed Seinfeld in its genius.

I can't wait for tonight.
I've gone through every season, I'm at through to S8. I'll probably watch the eight season. Before I watch the first episode of s9. I have to agree Seinfeld is such an iconic show. A lot of Curb was inspired by Seinfeld. But Curb is definitely the funniest comedy series ever.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Law and Order SVU
Chicago PD
Orange is the New Black

Waiting for season 5 of Arrested Development.

Really enjoyed Twin Peaks this summer. Going to binge the whole series (original and return as well as Fire Walk With Me) over my holidays next week.

·
The face that runs the List
10,646 Posts
I rarely watch more than two or three series at the same time :

-Main show : Heroes
-Short funny stuff I watch on my laptop before going to sleep : Parks and Recreations
-Short funny stuff I watch while having breakfast : Modern Family

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #168 (Edited)
I couldn't just post 5, had to post 9

Counterpart
This Is Us
Homeland
Atlanta
High Maintenance
The Looming Tower
Unsolved: The Murders Of Tupac and Biggie
Crashing (Ended)
Waco (Ended)

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Waco (Ended, can't believe this was slept on)
American Crime Story: The Assasination Of Gianni Versace (can't believe this is being slept on either)
Unsolved: The Murders Of Tupac and Biggie (I hope this isn't being slept on)
Death Row Chronicles (actually ended last month but I'm just watching it now)
El Chapo (Ended)

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Waco (Ended, can't believe this was slept on)
Not exactly sure what you mean by 'slept on', but if you mean that the series didn't receive the hype or viewers that it deserved, I totally agree.

'Waco' was a great TV series. Based on 2 books by 2 men that were there; David Thibodeau and Gary Noesner. Was good that both men got cameos at the end of the final episode.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Not exactly sure what you mean by 'slept on', but if you mean that the series didn't receive the hype or viewers that it deserved, I totally agree.

'Waco' was a great TV series. Based on 2 books by 2 men that were there; David Thibodeau and Gary Noesner. Was good that both men got cameos at the end of the final episode.
I made a thread on it to try and get more people talking about it and hopefully watch it but it didn't really get any responses, so I assume it didn't get the hype and viewers it deserved.

The finale of Waco was epic and gripping. Really made me question the Branch Davidians and the F.B.I as to who was at fault and made me feel sorry for everyone involved. Good cast too with Taylor Kitsch, Rory Culkin, Melissa Benoist and the Boardwalk Empire alumni (Michael Shannon, the guy who played Steve Schneider and Mitch). Great TV series as you said.

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Kidding (Jim Carrey)
Mayans MC
I Feel Bad (Sarayu Blue)
The Resident
Ray Donovan

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
3,956 Posts
1. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
2. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
3. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
4. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
5. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Watch Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
1. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
2. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
3. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
4. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
5. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Watch Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
LOL... It's only 10 episodes.

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
Right now I've started on Daredevil which has been really good. I traditionally like to focus on one series at a time myself so don't have 5 I'm currently watching :eek:.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
Only watching two right now, and it's mostly the first one. Not sure how people can juggle 5 shows at once. That sounds like too much.

1. Prison Break

I know I'm very late to the party, but I just started watching this the other week. I'm halfway through Season 1 and it's flipping amazing. Love the characters, love Wentworth Miller's performance, and the whole thing is highly intense & engrossing. Easily one of the best first seasons I've ever seen. I don't expect the rest to match this quality. But I'll stick to it, and watch the whole thing because the characters make it worth it.

2. Dead Set

I've seen it before when it aired on Channel 4, but they recently put it on Netflix UK. Would highly recommend. It's by Charlie Brooker who did Black Mirror, and it's worth your time. Do you want to see fictional reality stars getting eaten by zombies? :yes

161 - 180 of 210 Posts