Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems like every week we have multiple times in the show were the medics come out keep asking the "injured" person whether they are injured and doing a really bad job of selling their injuries by usually doing what a medic wouldn't do. Usually followed by 6 referees surrounding the villain.

They should save these moments to really sell some intensity but its now way way way over used and its just seems like a joke having to watch it every week.

I know WWE is in some kind of Reality era, but this is just stupid and is now an over used cheap way to make things look serious.

Over the last few weeks imm pretty sure Ive seen the medic come out for HHH, CM Punk, Cena, Orton, Christian, Josh Mathews, Zach Ryder and there is definitely a lot more.

Just seems daft, anybody else noticed this?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Re: What is WWE's obsession at the moment with using doctors, fake injuries and 6 ref

I've noticed this as well, but it doesn't necessarily bother me. I enjoy watching how good/bad the 'injured' guy sells it. It either impresses me or I get a good laugh.

Btw Beth Phoenix had me sold on her injury at first until they started with all of the in-ring "injury dialogue."

·
Premium Member
19,306 Posts
Re: What is WWE's obsession at the moment with using doctors, fake injuries and 6 ref

It'd be 50 times better if the guy from the 90s with the goofy blonde hair would come out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts