Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He seems like he is handling a lot of things that are very important while not being in the ring at the moment. so was wondering whats his status right now.

Quick edit in his recent pics he looks like his first gimmick hunter herse helmsley.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
savior?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
He is currently an "executive senior adviser".

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
We're pretty much overun with main eventers at the moment. When HHH eventually returns he'll have a repeat of HBK's return, wrestling on and off, putting people over and filling in as a face/heel whenever the company needs it due to injuries or whatever.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Since he's married to Stephanie McMahon, he helps her handle a lot of the stuff that goes on backstage. While he hasn't really been givenan official work position behind his pro wrestling career, it's safe to say that he will eventually be the CEO. Unless Stephanie decides that she wants that position.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We're pretty much overun with main eventers at the moment. When HHH eventually returns he'll have a repeat of HBK's return, wrestling on and off, putting people over and filling in as a face/heel whenever the company needs it due to injuries or whatever.
Cool thats fine with me. As long as he actually is able to do what HBK did because HBK helped people get over big time. Or at least the best he could.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
The new HBK. When he comes back, it's assmued that he'll fill out Shawn's veteran role of putting new main-eventers over. He's already started with Sheamus. He might get another title run here and there, but his peak days are now behind him.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Vince's personal arse wiper

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
The new HBK. When he comes back, it's assmued that he'll fill out Shawn's veteran role of putting new main-eventers over. He's already started with Sheamus. He might get another title run here and there, but his peak days are now behind him.
I'm sorry but I just had to laugh at this. I love HBK, don't get me wrong, but H's contribution to making new stars blows Shawn's out of the water. He started in 05 with Batista and he's had a hand in creating or legitimizing every top new guy that has come along since then, sans Barrett. He did all this while being involved in the title picture. I too think he will take a major step down when he returns, just like he's been doing for the past year which will only give him the opportunity to have a hand in giving a rub to even more of the younger guys.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm sorry but I just had to laugh at this. I love HBK, don't get me wrong, but H's contribution to making new stars blows Shawn's out of the water. He started in 05 with Batista and he's had a hand in creating or legitimizing every top new guy that has come along since then, sans Barrett. He did all this while being involved in the title picture. I too think he will take a major step down when he returns, just like he's been doing for the past year which will only give him the opportunity to have a hand in giving a rub to even more of the younger guys.
I can agree in a "sort of" point of view.

Reactions: Starbuck

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
The future owner.

Wonderwall123 said:
This is Triple H we are talking about...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts