1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
World Elite

·
The Man
25,720 Posts
Best part of MeM was When Booker & Nash were commentating... And when They joined up with World Elite in that crazy ass impact brawl...
Yeah i loved that Chet Lemon and Black Snow. I wish i could see that episode again. But ok MEM shouldnt be Tna's best faction. They were a group full of veterans. And not just veterans that can still go. Only ppl that could go consistently were Booker and Angle. Sting was ok in doses. Steiner is funny on the mic but sucked in the ring and Nash was Nash. All they did was beatdown the young guys and keep them down. Evolution was the last great faction in all of wrestling but for TNA all great id have to say Christians Coalition cuz they all worked together so good and were funny yet dominant. I dont know much bout Team Canada but they looked dominant from everything i saw.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Main Event Mafia, I still hold out some hope they'll come back some how.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
MEM, I personally hate Fourtune and think it's pointless, there is zero chemistry there and they come across to me as a bunch of fully grown (and one very old man in Naitch) acting like a bunch of 15 year olds trying to act cool in their little backstage skits.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
MEM, but Immortal has good chances to surpass them.

Paparazzis were hilarious too.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts