Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
It's this:

TNA Announces New PPV Series: Unfinished Business

In July, TNA will be launching a new series of one-hour shows available all month long titled “TNA Unfinished Business.” This new series will feature a look at some of the most heated rivalries and feuds in TNA’s recent history.

The July debut title will be “TNA Unfinished Business: Storm vs. Roode.” This is considered by many to be the biggest rivalry in professional wrestling today. Two former tag team partners were at war for over 6 months. "TNA Unfinished Business" will take a look back at this heated feud, which culminated on April 15 at the annual “Lockdown” Pay-Per-View event. Relive the history of these TNA originals and experience all the conflict and controversy.
PPV in the States, on freeview in the UK.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
They aired this, the other day before the UK transmission of Slammiversary, unadvertised and not showing up on the tv Guide, only caught the end by word of mouth on twitter, glad they are airing it again. =)

·
Banned
911 Posts
its ppv in the usa so it will not be free in the usa

·
Registered
154 Posts
I just finished watching IW and noticed this was recorded also. Not really fussed about it though since it will just be a compilation of clips I've already seen on their TV and their YouTube account most likely. It would be worth a watch for the casual fan though.

They still air 'Greatest Matches' on the Extreme Sports channel. I keep forgetting about that.

·
The Middle Rope
2,451 Posts
just watched it.. its basically a 40 minute recap build documentary style for lockdown 2012 plus 20 minutes for the match. Really hypes Storm up. Good watch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts