Wrestling Forum banner

what is the 'Youth Movement'?

869 Views 15 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  jimboystar24
its probarly self explanatory and i know its focusing on the young talent but does this mean that the vets are gonna job out or what? clarity is needed for me on this
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,209 Posts
It's all about making the new guys look strong. They don't even have to win, just make it so he can hang with a vet/legend.

Take Jeff Hardy's ladder match with Undertaker from back in the day, He didn't win but he gained a lot of respect that night and was made to look like a real fighter.

· Premium Member
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's all about making the new guys look strong. They don't even have to win, just make it so he can hang with a vet/legend.

Take Jeff Hardy's ladder match with Undertaker from back in the day, He didn't win but he gained a lot of respect that night and was made to look like a real fighter.
yeah and heel undertaker raised his hand i dont think that was planned

· Registered
534 Posts
yeah and heel undertaker raised his hand i dont think that was planned
Undertaker has always showed respect to rookie fighters he did the same thing with John Cena back when he first joined the WWE.

· Premium Member
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
because he has no talent.
i hate to say it but i think its true but at the same time when he was in singles and tag team competition during legacy he was booked pretty strongly but after wrestlemania he was trying to make an impact but it just went nowhere makes me ashamed to be a ted dibiase mark lol

· Registered
727 Posts
i hate to say it but i think its true but at the same time when he was in singles and tag team competition during legacy he was booked pretty strongly but after wrestlemania he was trying to make an impact but it just went nowhere makes me ashamed to be a ted dibiase mark lol
ha a dibiase mark?! i never thought such a thing existed! ha jk bro

· Registered
4,666 Posts
christian is nearing 40 himself buddy his time i feel has passed
And Lawler's time is now?!?!!?!

Not a Christian mark, far from it actually. But just saying.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.