Wrestling Forum banner

What is the worst segment of the last 12 months?

• 'This is your life' - Alexa Bliss

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Michael Jackson promo - Nakamura, Ziggler

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Old Day segment - The Club, The New Day

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
131 Posts
Re: What is the worst segment of the last 12 monthss?

Anything that has to do with new day from Big E dancing to old day just everything

That make me cringe and just over rated all together

If someone walks in while new day is on. Channel will be changed

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

This is your life was really garbage, wasn't it? Career ender for everyone involved.

·
Registered
22,722 Posts

It's surely has to be one of the times they dedicated TV time to fucking celebrity impersonaters either Rosie O'Donnell vs Donald Trump or Obama and Hillary or Obama and whoever it was those were irredeemable and worthless from a kayfabe stand point

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

·
From 199 to the greatest of all time.
3,654 Posts
All shit stinks. To what to degree, well, that's subjective. But, for me, Old Day was the worst. That said, I plugged my nose at the slightest hint of stank from any of those shit segments. All three ought to be erased from history.

In closing, whomever wrote those segments ought to fuck off forever. Whether it be some no-namer backstage, or Steph, or HHH, or Shane, or Vince or even my own Mother, it doesn't matter. Anyone responsible for any of that shit ought to hit the bricks.:Out

·
Registered
15,734 Posts
I'm not an Alexa mark, but she clearly wasn't the problem -- the material was. I actually found the Sasha "female empowerment" promo from a few months back even worse, because it bombed as a promo with serious intent. At least last night's segment was unabashedly absurd, and self-aware of it

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Thankfully I didn't see any of those because I don't watch live. If it counts as a segment then the Orton-Wyatt shitstorm at WM is up there. It was a mockery of the championship and wrestling as a whole, it was out of this world bad. That Sasha retirement promo or all of the Women's Revolution stupid segments are serious contenders too. Holy shit Sasha and Bayley are a among the worst ever to touch a mic.

Edit: ANY Stephanie Mcmahon segment too.

·
Registered
14,229 Posts
Cookie cutter Cena promo (insert any day/date) They're all the same so the name and date is pretty irrelevant.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Was the "this is your life" segment really that bad? Sure it was trash, but I think you guys will forget about it in 2-3 weeks. A little bit of an over reaction in my opinion (shocking on this board, I know). At least they are trying to do comedy segments though. I hope they don't give up on comedy segments because of this. Comedy is one of my favorite parts about wrestling.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts